|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6, pgs. 91-128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what university did Huey win a scholarship?
(a) Stanford University.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Louisiana State University.
(d) Cambridge University.
2. Which of Huey's brothers paid his law school expenses?
3. What was the only company that ever hired Huey?
(a) BP Oil Corporation.
(b) Allied Oil Corporation.
(c) Gulf Shores Oil Company.
(d) Consolidated-Progressive Oil Corporation.
4. To which commission did Huey win an election?
(a) Railroad Commission.
(b) Tax Commission.
(c) Labor Commission.
(d) Penal Commission.
5. In what area of law did Huey become an expert?
(b) Real Estate.
(d) Workman's Compensation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Huey Long assassinated?
2. From what state had Huey's parents come when they moved the family to Louisiana in 1859?
3. Where did Huey move after he won his seat on the Commission?
4. In what year was Huey Long assassinated?
5. When did Huey marry Rose?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)