|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6, pgs. 91-128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role figured into Huey's political career plans?
(a) U.S. President.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Attorney General.
(d) F.B.I. Chief.
2. In what city did Huey attend high school?
(c) Baton Rouge.
3. In what type of case did Huey win the biggest fee of his legal career?
(a) Sexual Harassment.
4. In what year did Huey Long win a Senate seat?
5. Huey became an advocate for change in the area of __________________.
(a) Minimum wage law.
(b) Employer's liability law.
(c) Sexual harassment law.
(d) Immigration law.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area of law did Huey become an expert?
2. Who was Huey famous for representing?
3. To which commission did Huey win an election?
4. Huey was one of the first politicians to use _______________ in political campaigning.
5. In what state did Huey and Harley travel as salesmen?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)