|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-26, pg. 702-762.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what type of people did Huey surround himself?
(a) Borderline Democrats.
(b) Those who would profess allegiance.
(c) Independent thinkers.
(d) Staunch Republicans.
2. How many national guardsmen were brought to New Orleans prior to an election?
3. Who was the gubernatorial candidate Huey and the Old Regulars agreed to support?
(a) Albert Finnarn.
(b) Oscar K. Allen.
(c) Philip Brumbaugh.
(d) Charles Lafayette.
4. Who did Huey support in the 1916 election?
(a) Earl Long.
(b) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(c) John M. Parker.
(d) Herbert Hoover.
5. What percentage of the vote did Huey win in the governor race?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bodyguards did Huey have during his Senate days?
2. What did Huey do on his first day in the Senate?
3. In what year did Huey Long win a Senate seat?
4. What was Huey's important issue during his early days in the Senate?
5. What did Huey use heavily during the 1928 gubernatorial campaign?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)