|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, pgs. 181-243.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did Huey practice after his move to #25?
2. What was the result of the case in #46?
(a) Refunds for customers.
(b) Indictments against the board members.
(c) The charges were withdrawn.
(d) It was settled out of court.
3. In what year did Huey Long become governor?
4. In what city was Huey Long assassinated?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Little Rock.
5. How old was Huey Long when he became governor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Huey defend Senator Harper when he was indicted for violating the Espionage Act?
2. In what year did the House impeach Huey?
3. Why was Huey a long shot at winning the governor's race?
4. To what university did Huey win a scholarship?
5. How much was Huey fined in a libel suit?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)