|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, pgs. 181-243.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did Huey practice after his move to #25?
2. What percentage of the vote did Huey win in the governor race?
3. How old was Huey Long at the time of his death?
4. Huey eventually began a movement to _______________.
(a) Enact civil rights.
(b) Institute a minimum wage.
(c) Redistribute wealth.
(d) Ban pornography.
5. Huey was one of the first politicians to use _______________ in political campaigning.
(a) An automobile.
(c) TV ads.
(d) Whistle stops.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which commission did Huey win an election?
2. What was the name of Huey's hometown?
3. In what election did Huey begin to influence decisions and build his power base for the next gubernatorial election?
4. In what year did Huey become governor of Louisiana?
5. Huey formulated a __________________ that was not accepted by the independent oil producer's association.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)