Chapters 1-2, pgs. 3-46
1. What was a dominant personality characteristic of Huey Long's?
2. Of what state did Huey Long become governor?
(d) South Carolina.
3. In what year did Huey Long become governor?
4. How old was Huey Long when he became governor?
5. In what year did Huey Long win a Senate seat?
6. Who became a political foe of Long's in Washington?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Franklin Roosevelt.
(c) Herbert Hoover.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
7. In what year was Huey Long assassinated?
8. How old was Huey Long at the time of his death?
9. In what city was Huey Long assassinated?
(a) Little Rock.
(b) Baton Rouge.
(d) New Orleans.
10. From what state had Huey's parents come when they moved the family to Louisiana in 1859?
11. Who became Huey's best friend upon meeting in a dry goods store?
(a) Harvey Buchanan.
(b) Harley Bozeman.
(c) Ed Feverfew.
(d) Miller Bucknell.
12. To what university did Huey win a scholarship?
(a) Louisiana State University.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Stanford University.
(d) Cambridge University.
This section contains 3,532 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)