Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Aunt Sally's apron in Chapter 37?
2. What does Jim throw out the window in Chapter 37?
3. What kind of enterprise does the Phelps family have?
4. Where will Huck be able to find Jim?
5. Who does Tom say almost spoiled their adventure?
In view of the events and ideas in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, explain what could be meant by 'society's make-believe' (Chapter 3). How important is this concept to the novel as a whole?
Since The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn was published, much discussion has focused on the significance of the river/shore contrast. In a fluent essay, explain your personal response to this. What do you think is important about the river and in what important ways does it contrast with the shore?
Female characters in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn are somewhat marginalized. Do you agree? Discuss with close reference to the text.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)