Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Aunt Sally's apron in Chapter 37?
2. What does Jim throw out the window in Chapter 37?
3. What kind of enterprise does the Phelps family have?
4. Where will Huck be able to find Jim?
5. Who does Tom say almost spoiled their adventure?
Essay Topic 1
The activities of the King and the Duke show readers as much about the victims of fraud as it does about the perpetrators. Discuss, making close reference to the text. Include a detailed discussion of one of these characters' scams.
Essay Topic 2
Female characters in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn are somewhat marginalized. Do you agree? Discuss with close reference to the text.
Essay Topic 3
Romantic imagination can be creative. In the character of Tom Sawyer, it is merely imitative. Discuss with close reference to the text.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)