Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Aunt Sally's apron in Chapter 37?
2. What does Jim throw out the window in Chapter 37?
3. What kind of enterprise does the Phelps family have?
4. Where will Huck be able to find Jim?
5. Who does Tom say almost spoiled their adventure?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the important differences between the characters Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, as presented in the first four chapters of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay that presents a strong argument in support of the statement: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn has a strong moral core. Readers should ignore the disclaimer that appears at the beginning of the novel.
Essay Topic 3
There are many scenes in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn in which a clash of values occurs. Discuss two character's whose values clash and how this clash affects the plot.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)