Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Aunt Sally's apron in Chapter 37?
2. What does Jim throw out the window in Chapter 37?
3. What kind of enterprise does the Phelps family have?
4. Where will Huck be able to find Jim?
5. Who does Tom say almost spoiled their adventure?
Essay Topic 1
Female characters in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn are somewhat marginalized. Do you agree? Discuss with close reference to the text.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay that presents a strong argument in support of the statement: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn has a strong moral core. Readers should ignore the disclaimer that appears at the beginning of the novel.
Essay Topic 3
The activities of the King and the Duke show readers as much about the victims of fraud as it does about the perpetrators. Discuss, making close reference to the text. Include a detailed discussion of one of these characters' scams.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)