Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Aunt Sally's apron in Chapter 37?
2. What does Jim throw out the window in Chapter 37?
3. What kind of enterprise does the Phelps family have?
4. Where will Huck be able to find Jim?
5. Who does Tom say almost spoiled their adventure?
Essay Topic 1
There are many scenes in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn in which a clash of values occurs. Discuss two character's whose values clash and how this clash affects the plot.
Essay Topic 2
Romantic imagination can be creative. In the character of Tom Sawyer, it is merely imitative. Discuss with close reference to the text.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay that presents a strong argument in support of the statement: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn has a strong moral core. Readers should ignore the disclaimer that appears at the beginning of the novel.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)