|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. For Huck, what is the effect of the farmers' visits and Aunt Sally's questions?
2. Why isn't Lawyer Bell present in Chapter 25?
3. Who pumps Huck for information about England?
4. What does Huck call "the horriblest looking outrage I ever see"?
5. What does Huck do with his money?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What human vice ironically provides the means for Huck and the con men to escape after the Wilks fraud?
2. What is the...
This section contains 1,266 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)