|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 29, how does the King claim he arrived in the town?
(a) On the Susan Powell from St. Paul.
(b) On the Susan Powell from Cincinnati.
(c) On the Beagle from Darwin.
(d) On the Beagle from New Orleans.
2. In Chapter 37, what does Uncle Silas promise to do next day?
(a) Pray harder.
(b) Look for his shirt.
(c) Stop up the rats' holes.
(d) Plant more watermelons.
3. Who is Aunt Sally's sister?
(a) Miss Watson.
(b) Tom's mother.
(c) Huck's aunt.
(d) Miss Wilks.
4. Who dresses in Aunt Sally's clothes in Chapter 40?
(a) Aunt Sally.
5. What types of snakes do Huck and Tom catch?
(a) Adders and garter snakes.
(b) House snakes and swamp moccasins.
(c) Rattlesnakes and taipans.
(d) Garter snakes and house snakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Huck think he has no money left?
2. Why is Silas Phelps scared?
3. For what reason is Peter Wilks' body to be exhumed?
4. What 'relict' do the boys procure from the garret in Chapter 37?
5. The doctor uses the word "singular." In the context, what does this word mean?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)