|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom Sawyer say "H'aint ever done you no harm"?
(a) He thinks Huck is a ghost come to haunt him.
(b) He fears Huck will blackmail him about Jim.
(c) He thinks Huck is about to assault him.
(d) He thinks Huck is about to steal his horse.
2. Who dresses in Aunt Sally's clothes in Chapter 40?
(c) Aunt Sally.
3. How does the doctor rate Huck as a liar?
(a) Very creative at it.
(c) He is unaware that Huck is telling lies.
4. Why didn't Huck mind Uncle Silas' long blessing?
(a) He was becoming religious.
(b) He didn't listen.
(c) He had taken a great liking to Uncle Silas.
(d) The food was so good.
5. Why is Jim lavishly fussed over by the aunts?
(a) They discover how wonderful Jim was in helping the doctor care for Tom.
(b) They want to make up for all Jim's unnecessary tribulations.
(c) They don't want him to think badly of them.
(d) They haven't met a freed slave before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are dreadfully blue and desperate in Chapter 31?
2. Where is Aunt Sally's calico dress in Chapter 42?
3. What are the clues that there is someone in the ash hopper?
4. According to Tom, how do prisoners always water their plants?
5. Who is the stranger from Hicksville?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)