Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Aunt Sally's apron in Chapter 37?
(a) On the clothes-line.
(b) Hanging on a chair.
(c) In a closet.
(d) She was wearing it.
2. What does Jim throw out the window in Chapter 37?
(a) The witch pie.
(b) The rope ladder.
(c) His vittles.
(d) A tin plate.
3. What kind of enterprise does the Phelps family have?
(a) A chicken farm.
(b) A hog farm.
(c) A cotton plantation.
(d) They run cattle.
4. Where will Huck be able to find Jim?
(a) On the raft.
(b) In jail.
(c) At the Phelps farm.
(d) At Abram G. Foster's farm.
5. Who does Tom say almost spoiled their adventure?
(a) The doctor.
(b) Uncle Silas.
(d) Aunt Sally.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tom, how long did the Marseilles prisoner take to dig out, and where did he emerge?
2. How had Tom planned to compensate Jim for the problems he caused him?
3. What does Huck think is "the lonesomest sound in the whole world"?
4. For Huck, what is the effect of the farmers' visits and Aunt Sally's questions?
5. What is the problem with Jim being imprisoned in a log cabin?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)