Short Answer Questions Key
1. How did Tom and Huck become rich?
They recovered $6,000 in gold.
2. Why does Huck lose interest in Moses?
Moses is dead and Huck is interested only in the living
3. What is the 'good place' to which Miss Watson keeps referring?
4. Name the figurative language used in "the wind was trying to whisper something to me."
5. In his stories, what does Jim tell people about his five-cent piece?
The Devil gave it to him.
This section contains 5,984 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)