|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sunken steamer?
(a) The Miss Charlotte.
(b) The Walter Stott.
(c) The Nellie.
(d) The Walter Scott.
2. Which alias does the Duke adopt for the performance?
(a) An actor called David Garrick the Elder.
(b) An actor called Billie Langtry.
(c) An actor called Thoman Kean the incredible.
(d) An actor called David Garrick the Younger.
3. How many logs worth selling do Pap and Huck find?
4. Why are the streets of the 'one horse town' empty?
(a) The town is under quarantine.
(b) It is siesta time.
(c) It is a ghost town.
(d) Most people have gone to the camp meeting.
5. What idea is it that Huck and his friends don't fully understand [when forming their gang and making plans]?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other person Huck tells Mary Jane in Chapter 28 would be in big trouble?
2. What does Jim throw out the window in Chapter 37?
3. Why isn't Jim able to sleep in Chapter 39?
4. With the case-knives not working, what does Tom then choose for digging tools?
5. How does Tom arrive back at the Phelps farm in Chapter 42?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)