|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea of the after-life does Huck favor?
(a) The widow's.
(b) Tom Sawyer's.
(c) Miss Watson's.
(d) His father's.
2. What secret does Huck share with Tom in Chapter 33?
(a) The place where the raft is hidden.
(b) That he has money hidden away.
(c) That the King and the Duke are after him.
(d) That he is trying to steal Jim out of slavery.
3. What is the alias Huck uses at the Grangerfords?
(a) George Jameson.
(b) Andrew Jackson.
(c) Tom Sawyer.
(d) George Jackson.
4. What distance has Aunt Polly traveled to check up on Tom?
(a) Five hundred miles.
(b) Two hundred miles.
(c) Eleven miles.
(d) Eleven hundred miles.
5. What prevents Jim from being hanged?
(b) Financial considerations - they'd have to pay his owner for him.
(d) Pleas from Huck and Tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of enterprise does the Phelps family have?
2. What are the clues that there is someone in the ash hopper?
3. Who does Tom say almost spoiled their adventure?
4. Where was Aunt Sally's apron in Chapter 37?
5. According to what Huck tells the King and the Duke, where did his parents come from?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)