|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main accusation Colonel Sherburn levels at the crowd?
(a) Poor dress standards.
(b) Racial prejudice.
(c) A negligent attitude to their church-going.
2. What doesn't Tom Sawyer like about Huck's plan for releasing Jim?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is too simple.
(c) It is too complicated.
(d) It will result in too much noise.
3. Why can't Tom get back up the lightning rod?
(a) The lightning rod is cold and slippery.
(b) Huck broke it.
(c) His hands are too sore.
(d) There's danger he might be seen.
4. Who keeps hold of Huck's hand in Chapter 29?
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The doctor.
5. What is the 'good place' to which Miss Watson keeps referring?
(b) Baton Rouge.
(c) The cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jim alerted to the coming lightning storm?
2. In Chapter 37, what does Uncle Silas promise to do next day?
3. What was Peter Wilks's occupation?
4. What is the oracle that Jim consults?
5. What time is it when the boys become too tired to carry on?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)