|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the alias Huck uses at the Grangerfords?
(a) George Jackson.
(b) George Jameson.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) Tom Sawyer.
2. According to what Huck tells the King and the Duke, where did his parents come from?
(a) Pike County in Illinois.
(b) Carp County in Illinois.
(c) Orange County in California.
(d) Pike County in Missouri.
3. What happens two days after the funeral?
(a) Huck digs up the coffin.
(b) The King puts the property and slaves up for sale.
(c) The King borrows a substantial sum of money.
(d) The King preaches a sermon.
4. Why are Huck and Jim unable to land the catfish they caught?
(a) The hook comes adrift.
(b) The fish pulls Jim into the water and he has to be rescued.
(c) The fish is too enormous for them to handle.
(d) The line breaks.
5. In Chapter 28, where was the auction held?
(a) In the public square.
(b) In the church hall.
(c) On the veranda of the general store.
(d) On the porch of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Huck be able to find Jim?
2. What is the oracle that Jim consults?
3. What was Peter Wilks's occupation?
4. Which of these statements is closest to a description of Huck's father?
5. In his stories, what does Jim tell people about his five-cent piece?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)