|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main accusation Colonel Sherburn levels at the crowd?
(a) Racial prejudice.
(c) A negligent attitude to their church-going.
(d) Poor dress standards.
2. What illness is supposed to be the problem at the Proctors'?
(b) Scarlet fever.
3. Why does Huck say in Chapter 32 that he needs to make a trip to town?
(a) To collect money.
(b) To collect his baggage.
(c) To meet another steamboat.
(d) To exercise the horse.
4. How does Huck describe the Spanish moss he sees?
(a) "Like lonely nuns."
(b) "Like prayer shawls."
(c) "Like long gray beards."
(d) "Like long green beards."
5. In Chapter 28, where was the auction held?
(a) On the porch of the house.
(b) On the veranda of the general store.
(c) In the public square.
(d) In the church hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Lawyer Bell present in Chapter 25?
2. What makes Huck squirm in Chapter 30?
3. How does Huck's practical joke on Jim backfire?
4. What is the source of the commotion in the cellar in Chapter 27?
5. What happens two days after the funeral?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)