|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Huck tells the King and the Duke, where did his parents come from?
(a) Pike County in Illinois.
(b) Orange County in California.
(c) Pike County in Missouri.
(d) Carp County in Illinois.
2. Who was allowed to sleep in Emmeline Grangerford's room?
(a) No one.
(b) Guests from New Orleans.
(c) Harney Shepherson.
3. What is the main accusation Colonel Sherburn levels at the crowd?
(a) Racial prejudice.
(b) A negligent attitude to their church-going.
(d) Poor dress standards.
4. Who has "no more smile to him than there is to a ham"?
(a) The undertaker.
(b) The King.
5. What doesn't the Duke like about the King's portrayal of Juliet?
(a) His voice is too soft to be heard.
(b) He is bellowing when he should be speaking softly.
(c) The fact that he has a beard.
(d) He is becoming too emotional in the role.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the King questions him in Chapter 27, what lie does Huck tell?
2. What makes Huck squirm in Chapter 30?
3. Which of these statements is closest to a description of Huck's father?
4. What does Huck think is "the lonesomest sound in the whole world"?
5. Where does the King lay the blame for the missing money?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)