|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these statements is closest to a description of Huck's father?
(a) He has wide lips, shaggy hair and very bad breath.
(b) He has a brutal face with a broken nose and a big scar on his left cheek.
(c) He has a ghostly white face, dribbles through broken teeth and has eyes that once might have been intelligent.
(d) He has a white face, long greasy beard and dark black eyes.
2. How many logs worth selling do Pap and Huck find?
3. Where will Huck be able to find Jim?
(a) On the raft.
(b) At the Phelps farm.
(c) At Abram G. Foster's farm.
(d) In jail.
4. Why are Huck and Jim unable to land the catfish they caught?
(a) The fish pulls Jim into the water and he has to be rescued.
(b) The line breaks.
(c) The fish is too enormous for them to handle.
(d) The hook comes adrift.
5. Who was allowed to sleep in Emmeline Grangerford's room?
(a) Guests from New Orleans.
(b) No one.
(c) Harney Shepherson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pumps Huck for information about England?
2. Which people did Huck and Tom intend to ambush?
3. Why are loaves of bread floating down the river?
4. Whose idea of the after-life does Huck favor?
5. What makes Huck squirm in Chapter 30?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)