|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Huck tells the King and the Duke, where did his parents come from?
(a) Pike County in Missouri.
(b) Orange County in California.
(c) Pike County in Illinois.
(d) Carp County in Illinois.
2. Why does Huck lose interest in Moses?
(a) Huck is an atheist and hates Bible stories.
(b) Moses is dead and Huck is interested only in the living
(c) He dislikes Moses' character.
(d) The Widow Douglas reads poorly.
3. What are yallarboys?
(a) Children suffering from jaundice.
(b) A type of fish.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) Cowardly youths.
4. How does Huck escape from the cabin he has been locked in for three days?
(a) He prizes up the floorboards and escapes that way.
(b) He climbs up the inside of the chimney.
(c) He saws his way out.
(d) He smashes a window and climbs out.
5. What does Huck do with his money?
(a) He asks Judge Thatcher to give it to the Widow.
(b) He gives the money to an anti-slavery movement.
(c) He asks Judge Thatcher to invest all the money in pork bellies.
(d) He signs the entire amount to Judge Thatcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the servant, Adolphus?
2. Why are Huck and Jim unable to land the catfish they caught?
3. What is the origin of the feud between the Grangerfords and the Shepherdsons?
4. Where does Huck go to cook his supper in Chapter 8?
5. Why do Huck and Jim leave the baby's bottle in the house?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)