|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Huck lose interest in Moses?
(a) The Widow Douglas reads poorly.
(b) Moses is dead and Huck is interested only in the living
(c) He dislikes Moses' character.
(d) Huck is an atheist and hates Bible stories.
2. What is the oracle that Jim consults?
(a) The way a toad reacts when it is prodded with a stick.
(b) A crystal ball.
(c) A chicken's liver.
(d) A hairball.
3. How was Colonel Grangerford attired on Sundays?
(a) In a scarlet smoking jacket and matching silk carpet slippers.
(b) In a blue tailcoat with brass buttons on it.
(c) In a suit of dazzling pure white.
(d) In his miliraty uniform.
4. Which people did Huck and Tom intend to ambush?
(b) Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
5. What is the name of the sunken steamer?
(a) The Walter Stott.
(b) The Miss Charlotte.
(c) The Walter Scott.
(d) The Nellie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main accusation Colonel Sherburn levels at the crowd?
2. How do Huck and Jim enter the wrecked ship?
3. What does Huck do with his money?
4. How does Huck augment his and Jim's diet of river fish and shot waterfowl?
5. Why isn't Lawyer Bell present in Chapter 25?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)