|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which encores does the Duke suggest Chapter 21?
(a) Hamlet's soliloquy, the Highland fling and the sword-dance.
(b) The Highland fling, the sailor's hornpipe and Hamlet's soliloquy.
(c) Hamlet's soliloquy, the death of Macbeth and the death of Juliet.
(d) The Highland fling, the Irish jig and Malvolio's tirade.
2. Who gives new clothes to Pappy?
(a) Judge Thatcher.
(b) Miss Watson.
(c) The new Judge.
3. Where does Colonel Sherburn stand to protect himself in Chapter 22?
(a) Behind the wood-heap.
(b) Behind his front gate.
(c) At the front door of his house.
(d) On the roof of his front porch.
4. What is the name of the sunken steamer?
(a) The Nellie.
(b) The Miss Charlotte.
(c) The Walter Stott.
(d) The Walter Scott.
5. Who pumps Huck for information about England?
(a) Mary Jane.
(c) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Huck do with the canoe when he reaches Jackson's Island?
2. How has Jim been attempting to test the authenticity of the King's story?
3. How does Huck's practical joke on Jim backfire?
4. Where, on the island, do Huck and Jim hide their belongings?
5. Why is Huck feeling "mean and miserable" in Chapter 15?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)