|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the servant, Adolphus?
(b) The Duke.
(c) Huck Finn.
(d) Tom Sawyer.
2. Who gives new clothes to Pappy?
(b) Miss Watson.
(c) The new Judge.
(d) Judge Thatcher.
3. What doesn't the Duke like about the King's portrayal of Juliet?
(a) He is bellowing when he should be speaking softly.
(b) The fact that he has a beard.
(c) He is becoming too emotional in the role.
(d) His voice is too soft to be heard.
4. What are yallarboys?
(a) Cowardly youths.
(b) Children suffering from jaundice.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) A type of fish.
5. Why isn't Lawyer Bell present in Chapter 25?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is on business in Louisville.
(c) He is on holiday in New Orleans.
(d) He is out hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Huck lose interest in Moses?
2. Where had the Grangerfords' beautiful oil cloth table cover come from?
3. What word should Huck have used instead of "dolphin"?
4. How many logs worth selling do Pap and Huck find?
5. How do Huck and Jim first conceal themselves on the Illinois shore?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)