|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In contrast to the expressions of grief acted by the King and the Duke, what does Huck view as a good thing?
2. What is the alias Huck uses at the Grangerfords?
(a) George Jameson.
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) George Jackson.
3. How do Huck and Jim enter the wrecked ship?
(a) Through the forward skylight.
(b) By climbing the paddle-wheel.
(c) Through a hole in the stern.
(d) They climb onto the larboard deck and go down a ladder.
4. Who is the servant, Adolphus?
(b) Huck Finn.
(c) Tom Sawyer.
(d) The Duke.
5. What separates Jim and Huck in the fog?
(a) A quarrel over food.
(b) Huck loses his lantern and Jim can't see him.
(c) Some rapids.
(d) A large island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the tracks Huck finds in the snow?
2. What action does Jim fear will bring bad luck?
3. Why are loaves of bread floating down the river?
4. According to what Huck tells the King and the Duke, where did his parents come from?
5. What is the origin of the feud between the Grangerfords and the Shepherdsons?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)