|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Jim been attempting to test the authenticity of the King's story?
(a) By asking him about Marie Antionette.
(b) By inspecting him for a regal birthmark.
(c) By trying to get him to speak French.
(d) By asking him about his sea voyage to America.
2. What explanation does 'Sarah/Mary' Williams give for her journey?
(a) She has to tell Uncle Abner that her mother is ill and out of money.
(b) She is on her way to visit a sick aunt.
(c) She was bringing money to Uncle Abner, but was robbed.
(d) She is running away from an arranged marriage.
3. Which people did Huck and Tom intend to ambush?
(c) Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
4. In his stories, what does Jim tell people about his five-cent piece?
(a) The Devil gave it to him.
(b) Miss Watson gave it to him.
(c) He found it under a tree.
(d) He stole it from the Devil.
5. How do Huck and Jim enter the wrecked ship?
(a) They climb onto the larboard deck and go down a ladder.
(b) By climbing the paddle-wheel.
(c) Through the forward skylight.
(d) Through a hole in the stern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Huck and Jim leave the baby's bottle in the house?
2. In Jim's eyes, how is Huck different?
3. How did Tom and Huck become rich?
4. How was Colonel Grangerford attired on Sundays?
5. What explanation does Huck give for having the gun in his hands?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)