|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which people did Huck and Tom intend to ambush?
(c) Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
2. In his stories, what does Jim tell people about his five-cent piece?
(a) The Devil gave it to him.
(b) Miss Watson gave it to him.
(c) He found it under a tree.
(d) He stole it from the Devil.
3. Why is his father annoyed with Huck in Chapter 5?
(a) Huck is not progressing quickly enough at school.
(b) Huck is too friendly with Jim.
(c) He doesn't like Huck's airs, nor does he like Huck being educated.
(d) Huck put his money where his father couldn't get it.
4. Who says: "It's lovely to live on a raft"?
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(c) The Duke.
(d) Huck Finn.
5. What is the main accusation Colonel Sherburn levels at the crowd?
(a) Poor dress standards.
(c) A negligent attitude to their church-going.
(d) Racial prejudice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the tracks Huck finds in the snow?
2. Which alias does the Duke adopt for the performance?
3. What first alerts Mrs. Loftus to the fact that 'Sarah/Mary' is a boy?
4. How do Huck and Jim first conceal themselves on the Illinois shore?
5. What is the origin of the feud between the Grangerfords and the Shepherdsons?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)