|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many logs worth selling do Pap and Huck find?
2. In his stories, what does Jim tell people about his five-cent piece?
(a) The Devil gave it to him.
(b) He found it under a tree.
(c) Miss Watson gave it to him.
(d) He stole it from the Devil.
3. Which people did Huck and Tom intend to ambush?
(b) Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
4. How does Huck augment his and Jim's diet of river fish and shot waterfowl?
(a) He buys cornmeal flour in a village.
(b) He steals chickens and raids gardens for things like watermelons.
(c) He finds food scraps outside restaurants.
(d) He steals oranges and grapefruit.
5. Why does Huck lose interest in Moses?
(a) He dislikes Moses' character.
(b) The Widow Douglas reads poorly.
(c) Moses is dead and Huck is interested only in the living
(d) Huck is an atheist and hates Bible stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Huck and Jim unable to land the catfish they caught?
2. Which encores does the Duke suggest Chapter 21?
3. Which alias does the Duke adopt for the performance?
4. How can a snag in the river be recognized?
5. In what way is Huck's time with his father spoiled?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)