|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives new clothes to Pappy?
(a) Miss Watson.
(b) The new Judge.
(c) Judge Thatcher.
2. What idea is it that Huck and his friends don't fully understand [when forming their gang and making plans]?
3. Where does Colonel Sherburn stand to protect himself in Chapter 22?
(a) At the front door of his house.
(b) Behind the wood-heap.
(c) On the roof of his front porch.
(d) Behind his front gate.
4. Why do Huck and Jim leave the baby's bottle in the house?
(a) It contains sour milk and would be diffficult to clean.
(b) It is too small to use as a water bottle.
(c) It is broken.
(d) They think it contains poison.
5. Who was allowed to sleep in Emmeline Grangerford's room?
(a) No one.
(b) Harney Shepherson.
(c) Guests from New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Jim been attempting to test the authenticity of the King's story?
2. What is the name of the sunken steamer?
3. What is the alias Huck uses at the Grangerfords?
4. Why are the streets of the 'one horse town' empty?
5. Where does Huck take refuge during the gunfight after Sophia's elopement?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)