|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which alias does the Duke adopt for the performance?
(a) An actor called David Garrick the Elder.
(b) An actor called David Garrick the Younger.
(c) An actor called Billie Langtry.
(d) An actor called Thoman Kean the incredible.
2. What idea is it that Huck and his friends don't fully understand [when forming their gang and making plans]?
3. What explanation does 'Sarah/Mary' Williams give for her journey?
(a) She is running away from an arranged marriage.
(b) She has to tell Uncle Abner that her mother is ill and out of money.
(c) She is on her way to visit a sick aunt.
(d) She was bringing money to Uncle Abner, but was robbed.
4. How was Colonel Grangerford attired on Sundays?
(a) In his miliraty uniform.
(b) In a suit of dazzling pure white.
(c) In a scarlet smoking jacket and matching silk carpet slippers.
(d) In a blue tailcoat with brass buttons on it.
5. Who was allowed to sleep in Emmeline Grangerford's room?
(a) No one.
(c) Harney Shepherson.
(d) Guests from New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Huck and Jim find themselves riding the river through thick fog in Chapter 15?
2. Why does Huck take a canoe up a 'chute' in Chapter 19?
3. In Jim's eyes, how is Huck different?
4. Where, on the island, do Huck and Jim hide their belongings?
5. What is the alias Huck uses at the Grangerfords?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)