|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Huck and Jim leave the baby's bottle in the house?
(a) It contains sour milk and would be diffficult to clean.
(b) It is broken.
(c) They think it contains poison.
(d) It is too small to use as a water bottle.
2. Who says: "It's lovely to live on a raft"?
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(c) Huck Finn.
(d) The Duke.
3. What doesn't the Duke like about the King's portrayal of Juliet?
(a) His voice is too soft to be heard.
(b) The fact that he has a beard.
(c) He is bellowing when he should be speaking softly.
(d) He is becoming too emotional in the role.
4. Which alias does the Duke adopt for the performance?
(a) An actor called David Garrick the Younger.
(b) An actor called Thoman Kean the incredible.
(c) An actor called Billie Langtry.
(d) An actor called David Garrick the Elder.
5. What does Huck do with his money?
(a) He asks Judge Thatcher to give it to the Widow.
(b) He gives the money to an anti-slavery movement.
(c) He asks Judge Thatcher to invest all the money in pork bellies.
(d) He signs the entire amount to Judge Thatcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Huck take refuge during the gunfight after Sophia's elopement?
2. Why are the streets of the 'one horse town' empty?
3. Why does Huck lose interest in Moses?
4. Who gives new clothes to Pappy?
5. Why is his father annoyed with Huck in Chapter 5?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)