|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many logs worth selling do Pap and Huck find?
2. Who says: "It's lovely to live on a raft"?
(a) The Duke.
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(c) Huck Finn.
3. What convinces the ferry captain to investigate the sinking ship?
(a) The possibility of valuable salvage.
(b) Huck's story of a good financial reward.
(c) The opportunity for glory in catching murderers.
(d) Huck's harrowing story of women and children in peril..
4. What is the main accusation Colonel Sherburn levels at the crowd?
(b) Poor dress standards.
(c) Racial prejudice.
(d) A negligent attitude to their church-going.
5. What calamity befalls Huck and Jim at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) The raft is destroyed as they ride over some rapids.
(b) The raft is destroyed in a collision with a large steamboat.
(c) The canoe is stolen.
(d) The raft drifts off by itself and is lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Jim been attempting to test the authenticity of the King's story?
2. What does Huck do with his money?
3. What doesn't the Duke like about the King's portrayal of Juliet?
4. What news does Mrs. Loftus give Huck regarding his 'murder'?
5. Why is his father annoyed with Huck in Chapter 5?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)