|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is his father annoyed with Huck in Chapter 5?
(a) Huck is too friendly with Jim.
(b) He doesn't like Huck's airs, nor does he like Huck being educated.
(c) Huck put his money where his father couldn't get it.
(d) Huck is not progressing quickly enough at school.
2. Where, on the island, do Huck and Jim hide their belongings?
(a) In a cavern.
(b) In bundles secured to treetops.
(c) Inside a hollow log in a clearing.
(d) In a hole dug under a marked tree.
3. How do Huck and Jim enter the wrecked ship?
(a) Through the forward skylight.
(b) Through a hole in the stern.
(c) They climb onto the larboard deck and go down a ladder.
(d) By climbing the paddle-wheel.
4. What is unusual about the tracks Huck finds in the snow?
(a) There is a cross in the right boot heel.
(b) The footprints are unusually large and heavy.
(c) There are additional marks made by a spur.
(d) There is a cross in the left boot heel.
5. Which people did Huck and Tom intend to ambush?
(a) Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Huck go to cook his supper in Chapter 8?
2. What action does Jim fear will bring bad luck?
3. How does Jim react when he first sees Huck in Chapter 8?
4. How did Tom and Huck become rich?
5. What does Huck do with the canoe when he reaches Jackson's Island?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)