|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Huck and Jim enter the wrecked ship?
(a) By climbing the paddle-wheel.
(b) They climb onto the larboard deck and go down a ladder.
(c) Through the forward skylight.
(d) Through a hole in the stern.
2. Why do Huck and Jim leave the baby's bottle in the house?
(a) It is broken.
(b) It is too small to use as a water bottle.
(c) It contains sour milk and would be diffficult to clean.
(d) They think it contains poison.
3. Which people did Huck and Tom intend to ambush?
(b) Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
4. How did Tom and Huck become rich?
(a) Huck's father left him $6,000.
(b) They recovered $6,000 in gold.
(c) Tom's father lent him $6,000.
(d) They were given $6,000 for handing over a runaway slave.
5. As he chases Huck around the cabin, brandishing a knife, what does Pappy call his son?
(a) The Angel of Death.
(b) A freak of nature who belongs in Hell.
(c) A right nasty varmint.
(d) The Devil incarnate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the tracks Huck finds in the snow?
2. In his stories, what does Jim tell people about his five-cent piece?
3. How does Jim react when he first sees Huck in Chapter 8?
4. What is the 'good place' to which Miss Watson keeps referring?
5. Who gives new clothes to Pappy?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)