|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sunken steamer?
(a) The Nellie.
(b) The Walter Scott.
(c) The Walter Stott.
(d) The Miss Charlotte.
2. What idea is it that Huck and his friends don't fully understand [when forming their gang and making plans]?
3. What is the 'good place' to which Miss Watson keeps referring?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) Baton Rouge.
4. What first alerts Mrs. Loftus to the fact that 'Sarah/Mary' is a boy?
(a) She sees that he has some fuzz on his cheeks and chin.
(b) His fingernails are dirty.
(c) Huck does not thread a needle in a feminine way.
(d) He doesn't walk daintily in a dress.
5. Who gives new clothes to Pappy?
(a) Judge Thatcher.
(c) The new Judge.
(d) Miss Watson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many logs worth selling do Pap and Huck find?
2. How does Huck escape from the cabin he has been locked in for three days?
3. In his stories, what does Jim tell people about his five-cent piece?
4. Why do Huck and Jim leave the baby's bottle in the house?
5. What is the oracle that Jim consults?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)