|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way is Huck's time with his father spoiled?
(a) His father threatens him with a shotgun.
(b) They never catch any fish.
(c) His father beats him frequently.
(d) They run out of money.
2. Why do the murderers defer leaving in the skiff?
(a) They want to get rid of Turner first.
(b) They want to get Turner's share of the money.
(c) They are worried about the river currents.
(d) They decide to have a pot of whiskey first.
3. What is the 'good place' to which Miss Watson keeps referring?
(c) Baton Rouge.
(d) The cemetery.
4. Which people did Huck and Tom intend to ambush?
(c) Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
5. Name the figurative language used in "the wind was trying to whisper something to me."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Huck lose interest in Moses?
2. In Chapter 13, what is Jim's attitude to the adventure he and Huck have just experienced?
3. What news does Mrs. Loftus give Huck regarding his 'murder'?
4. Who gives new clothes to Pappy?
5. How many logs worth selling do Pap and Huck find?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)