|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the tracks Huck finds in the snow?
(a) There is a cross in the right boot heel.
(b) There is a cross in the left boot heel.
(c) There are additional marks made by a spur.
(d) The footprints are unusually large and heavy.
2. Where, on the island, do Huck and Jim hide their belongings?
(a) Inside a hollow log in a clearing.
(b) In bundles secured to treetops.
(c) In a hole dug under a marked tree.
(d) In a cavern.
3. In what way is Huck's time with his father spoiled?
(a) They never catch any fish.
(b) His father threatens him with a shotgun.
(c) They run out of money.
(d) His father beats him frequently.
4. Which people did Huck and Tom intend to ambush?
(b) Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
5. What is the 'good place' to which Miss Watson keeps referring?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(c) The cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Huck lose interest in Moses?
2. What idea is it that Huck and his friends don't fully understand [when forming their gang and making plans]?
3. How is Jim alerted to the coming lightning storm?
4. What does Huck do with his money?
5. Why do Huck and Jim leave the baby's bottle in the house?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)