Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other person Huck tells Mary Jane in Chapter 28 would be in big trouble?
(a) Harney Shepherdson.
(d) Tom Sawyer.
2. How does Huck's practical joke on Jim backfire?
(a) Jim is so angry that he attacks Huck.
(b) Huck is bitten by a rattlesnake.
(c) Jim is bitten by an actual snake.
(d) Jim turns the tables by putting live coals in Huck's bed.
3. Where does Colonel Sherburn stand to protect himself in Chapter 22?
(a) Behind his front gate.
(b) Behind the wood-heap.
(c) At the front door of his house.
(d) On the roof of his front porch.
4. What news does Mrs. Loftus give Huck regarding his 'murder'?
(a) Pappy has accused Jim.
(b) Miss Watson is engaged to be married.
(c) Jim is a suspect.
(d) Judge Thatcher is a suspect.
5. Where does the King lay the blame for the missing money?
(a) The undertaker.
(b) Tom Collins.
(d) The slaves from the Wilks household.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Huck hide the money in Chapter 27?
2. What explanation does 'Sarah/Mary' Williams give for her journey?
3. What time is it when the boys become too tired to carry on?
4. What is the main accusation Colonel Sherburn levels at the crowd?
5. Why does Huck say in Chapter 32 that he needs to make a trip to town?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)