|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the King questions him in Chapter 27, what lie does Huck tell?
(a) He claims that 'the niggers were in the King's room'.
(b) He claims that Joanna and Susan were in the King's room.
(c) He claims to have seen Jim and Mary Jane talking to a strange man in a yellow coat.
(d) He claims that the undertaken sneaked into the King's room just before the funeral.
2. Who says: "It's lovely to live on a raft"?
(a) Tom Sawyer.
(b) The Duke.
(c) Huck Finn.
3. What word should Huck have used instead of "dolphin"?
4. Which people did Huck and Tom intend to ambush?
(c) Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
5. What explanation does Huck give for having the gun in his hands?
(a) He tells his father he was being helpful by cleaning the gun.
(b) He says he was checking to see if it was loaded.
(c) He says he was about to go and shoot a wild hog.
(d) He tells his father someone was trying to break into the cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Huck share with Tom in Chapter 33?
2. Whose idea of the after-life does Huck favor?
3. In Chapter 37, what does Uncle Silas promise to do next day?
4. According to Tom, how long did the Marseilles prisoner take to dig out, and where did he emerge?
5. In Chapter 35, what does Tom instruct Huck to do?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)