|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many logs worth selling do Pap and Huck find?
2. How has Jim been attempting to test the authenticity of the King's story?
(a) By asking him about Marie Antionette.
(b) By trying to get him to speak French.
(c) By inspecting him for a regal birthmark.
(d) By asking him about his sea voyage to America.
3. What makes Huck squirm in Chapter 30?
(a) The dinner that has disagreed with him.
(b) Thinking about the lies he's been telling.
(c) Seeing Jim dressed as an Arab.
(d) Hearing his lie about the Wilks slaves being repeated.
4. Who is Aunt Sally's sister?
(a) Huck's aunt.
(b) Miss Watson.
(c) Tom's mother.
(d) Miss Wilks.
5. What action does Jim fear will bring bad luck?
(a) Touching a snake's skin.
(b) Falling over a black cat.
(c) Pulling floating bread from the river.
(d) Spitting into the wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with Jim being imprisoned in a log cabin?
2. Where does Huck go to cook his supper in Chapter 8?
3. What is unusual about the tracks Huck finds in the snow?
4. What secret does Huck share with Tom in Chapter 33?
5. Why didn't Huck mind Uncle Silas' long blessing?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)