|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: "It's lovely to live on a raft"?
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(c) Huck Finn.
(d) The Duke.
2. Why do the murderers defer leaving in the skiff?
(a) They want to get Turner's share of the money.
(b) They are worried about the river currents.
(c) They decide to have a pot of whiskey first.
(d) They want to get rid of Turner first.
3. How has Jim been attempting to test the authenticity of the King's story?
(a) By inspecting him for a regal birthmark.
(b) By asking him about Marie Antionette.
(c) By trying to get him to speak French.
(d) By asking him about his sea voyage to America.
4. Where does Huck go to cook his supper in Chapter 8?
(a) Close to where he has hidden the canoe.
(b) The Illinois bank of the river.
(c) On the beach facing the Illinois bank.
(d) Deep into the woods.
5. What makes Huck squirm in Chapter 30?
(a) Thinking about the lies he's been telling.
(b) The dinner that has disagreed with him.
(c) Hearing his lie about the Wilks slaves being repeated.
(d) Seeing Jim dressed as an Arab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke threaten to do to the King if he lies again?
2. What explanation does Huck give for having the gun in his hands?
3. Who has "no more smile to him than there is to a ham"?
4. Why is Huck worried when the coffin lid is screwed on?
5. How many logs worth selling do Pap and Huck find?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)