|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What separates Jim and Huck in the fog?
(a) Some rapids.
(b) Huck loses his lantern and Jim can't see him.
(c) A large island.
(d) A quarrel over food.
2. What sociable activity do Jim and the boys share in Chapter 36?
(a) Telling stories.
(b) Smoking corncob pipes.
(c) Chewing tobacco and telling stories.
3. What calamity befalls Huck and Jim at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) The raft drifts off by itself and is lost.
(b) The raft is destroyed in a collision with a large steamboat.
(c) The raft is destroyed as they ride over some rapids.
(d) The canoe is stolen.
4. Who suggests telling Uncle Harvey about Mary Jane and the mumps?
(a) The Duke.
5. How do Huck and Tom exit the house in Chapter 36?
(a) Out the back door.
(b) Through the storm cellar.
(c) Down the lightning rod.
(d) Through the front window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Huck want Mary Jane to leave before breakfast?
2. Why is Huck feeling "mean and miserable" in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 28, where was the auction held?
4. In Jim's eyes, how is Huck different?
5. What time is it when the boys become too tired to carry on?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)