1. How did Tom and Huck become rich?
(a) They were given $6,000 for handing over a runaway slave.
(b) They recovered $6,000 in gold.
(c) Tom's father lent him $6,000.
(d) Huck's father left him $6,000.
2. Why does Huck lose interest in Moses?
(a) The Widow Douglas reads poorly.
(b) He dislikes Moses' character.
(c) Huck is an atheist and hates Bible stories.
(d) Moses is dead and Huck is interested only in the living
3. What is the 'good place' to which Miss Watson keeps referring?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(c) The cemetery.
4. Name the figurative language used in "the wind was trying to whisper something to me."
5. In his stories, what does Jim tell people about his five-cent piece?
(a) The Devil gave it to him.
(b) He stole it from the Devil.
(c) Miss Watson gave it to him.
(d) He found it under a tree.
This section contains 5,984 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)