Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
• Huckleberry Finn introduces himself as the story's narrator.
• He briefly recalls the way he and Tom Sawyer became rich.
• He describes his new life with the Widow Douglas.
• Tom Sawyer arrives and he and Huck play a joke on Miss Watson's slave, Jim.
• They start a gang and plan adventures.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
• After a prayer session with Miss Watson, Huck is moved to go to the forest to meditate.
• The boys play at being a gang.
• The gang overruns a Sunday School picnic which is, in Tom's imagination, an exotic gathering of Arabs, soldiers and elephants.
• The teacher makes them go away.
• Huck rubs at a tin lantern and finds it has no magical properties whatsoever.
• Huck has started school and is making some progress.
• Huck signs his money over to Judge Thatcher.
• Huck asks Jim to tell his fortune.
• He finds that his father has...
This section contains 2,553 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)