Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
* Huckleberry Finn introduces himself as the story's narrator.
* He briefly recalls the way he and Tom Sawyer became rich.
* He describes his new life with the Widow Douglas.
* Tom Sawyer arrives and he and Huck play a joke on Miss Watson's slave, Jim.
* They start a gang and plan adventures.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
* After a prayer session with Miss Watson, Huck is moved to go to the forest to meditate.
* The boys play at being a gang.
* The gang overruns a Sunday School picnic which is, in Tom's imagination, an exotic gathering of Arabs, soldiers and elephants.
* The teacher makes them go away.
* Huck rubs at a tin lantern and finds it has no magical properties whatsoever.
* Huck has started school and is making some progress.
* Huck signs his money over to Judge Thatcher.
* Huck asks Jim to tell his fortune.
* He finds that his father has...
This section contains 2,264 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)