|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has sacrificed itself?
(c) Poor man.
2. What body part is mentioned?
3. What is one of the main complaints about the job?
(a) Low wages.
(b) Long hours.
(c) Mean people.
(d) Room is too cold.
4. Which of the following is not a place where the boy searches for solace?
5. With what might one become obsessed?
6. What emotion is connected to the soul?
7. Who uses the building most?
(a) Factory workers.
(d) Highway workers.
8. What is constructed in the poem?
9. This emotion is always present where?
(b) In the back of one's mind.
(c) In the heart of a child.
(d) In dreams.
10. What kind of transportation line is Greyhound?
(a) Car service.
11. In what year was the poem written?
12. What does Ginsberg compare to an asphodel?
13. What job does Ginsberg perform?
(b) Security Guard.
(d) Baggage Clerk.
14. People may also become obsessed with ____________.
15. The boy often has what?
(b) Hysterical blindness.
(d) Temper tantrums.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ginsberg feel about the use of a particular weapon by government?
2. To what does Ginsberg compare the natural item?
3. What is overwhelming to Ginsberg?
4. This emotion is inherent in what?
5. The song is inspired by whom?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)