|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a place where the boy searches for solace?
2. Which is not a main theme of the poem?
3. The song is inspired by whom?
4. What job does Ginsberg perform?
(b) Security Guard.
(c) Baggage Clerk.
5. Who is out walking?
(a) Girl and a boy.
(b) Two boys.
(c) Boy and his dog.
(d) Mother and child.
6. In what year was the poem written?
7. What is overwhelming to Ginsberg?
8. What spiritual leader is mentioned in the poem?
9. Ginsberg has not touched what in months?
10. How are people's lives described?
11. What body part is mentioned?
12. In which season was the poem written?
13. Where does the poem take place?
(d) Railroad yard.
14. What is the weapon?
(a) Atomic bomb.
(b) Chemical warfare.
(c) Pellet gun.
(d) Nuclear bomb.
15. What emotion is connected to the soul?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has sacrificed itself?
2. What relative is mentioned in the poem?
3. People may also become obsessed with ____________.
4. What is an asphodel?
5. What kind of transportation line is Greyhound?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)