|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Earlier poems: In Back of the Real.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what might one become obsessed?
2. People often attempted to deaden their ______________.
(a) True nature.
(c) Sexual urges.
3. According to Ginsberg, people's bags are filled with what?
4. The public sometimes embraced _______________.
(a) Communist ideals.
(b) Religious nuts.
5. What has impaired Ginsberg's mental condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the racks?
2. Which mode of transportation is nearby?
3. Who is with Ginsberg in the poem?
4. Next to which product is the character seen?
5. What is Rockland?
This section contains 111 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)