|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Baggage Room at Greyhound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author lacks in which area?
2. To Ginsberg, riches have little or nothing to do with which of the following?
(a) Class system.
3. Who is William Carlos Williams?
4. In which state did Ginsberg live?
(d) New Jersey.
5. Who shall not be defeated in the end?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of this poem?
2. According to Ginsberg what is related to "quiet beauty?"
3. What word is used to describe the racks?
4. Which word is the best to describe the result of people's desire?
5. Who does Ginsberg imagine seeing in the supermarket?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)