|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Baggage Room at Greyhound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Solomon do for a living?
(d) Sanitation worker.
2. In which state did Ginsberg live?
(c) New Jersey.
3. Ginsberg had an ambition to become which of the following?
4. Ginsberg spent a lot of time in which one of the following cities?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. Which is the jumping off point for Ginsberg's thoughts?
(c) Wild Orphan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is a theme in Ginsberg's column?
2. Ginsberg wants people to find _______________.
3. Who does Ginsberg imagine seeing in the supermarket?
4. Ginsberg compares people to which of the following?
5. Who is seen by Ginsberg?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)