|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Footnote to Howl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginsberg stated that the meeting with Solomon was ____________.
2. Which of the following did Ginsberg find to be prevalent in society?
3. Non-conformists often conformed and opened what kinds of stores?
(d) Military surplus.
4. Ginsberg supports the concept of _________________.
(a) Public education.
(b) The Bill of Rights.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Golden Rule.
5. Many institutions believe that ___ was/were the answer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state did Ginsberg live?
2. Which part of a person is referred to in the footnote?
3. What is Rockland?
4. In what city did Ginsberg live?
5. Ginsberg was a big supporter of ___________.
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)