|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word is the best to describe the result of people's desire?
2. Where is it located?
(a) Railroad yard.
(b) Living room.
3. Which adjective best describes Ginsberg?
4. One of the main themes in the poem is __________.
(a) The Great Depression.
5. The author recognizes what about the item?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of society can be considered to be holy?
2. What is the surname of the friend mentioned in the poem?
3. Where did Ginsberg's family come from?
4. Non-conformists often conformed and opened what kinds of stores?
5. Ginsberg embraced what kind of life?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)