|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Earlier poems: An Asphodel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the item represent?
2. The author practices which of the following?
(b) Walking on hot coals.
3. What has impaired Ginsberg's mental condition?
4. Ginsberg compares people to which of the following?
5. Which part of a person is referred to in the footnote?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which season was the poem written?
2. Ginsberg believes that people should focus on ________________.
3. Ginsberg sees a need for which of the following?
4. Which segment of the population is referred to by Ginsberg?
5. The friend refers to the item as a ____________.
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)