|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Earlier poems: An Asphodel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which season was the poem written?
2. At the end of the poem Ginsberg laments ___________.
(a) Lost friendship.
(c) Being unfilled.
(d) Running out of food.
3. Which part of society can be considered to be holy?
(c) Rebellious people.
4. Ginsberg wants people to find _______________.
(c) A bar.
5. According to Ginsberg, everything is _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginsberg see in society?
2. What does Ginsberg dream about?
3. On which item do the friends sit?
4. If people are not careful they will end up experiencing which one of the following?
5. Atop which item does the thing rest?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)