Howl for Carl Solomon - Introduction by William Carlos Williams
1. Who is William Carlos Williams?
2. In what city did Ginsberg live?
3. In which state did Ginsberg live?
(b) New Jersey.
4. Williams talks about Ginsberg's experiences after the end of what major event?
(a) Moon landing.
(b) WW I.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) WW II.
5. What was Ginsberg's first name?
6. What became Ginsberg's most famous poem?
(a) For Carl.
(b) Mexicali Blues.
(d) Wild Orphan.
7. Williams says that Ginsberg often found his life experiences to be ____________.
8. Which is a theme in Ginsberg's column?
9. Ginsberg spent a lot of time in which one of the following cities?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
10. What did Solomon do for a living?
(b) Sanitation worker.
11. Which adjective is the best to describe HOWL?
12. Who shall not be defeated in the end?
This section contains 2,237 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)