Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
2. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
3. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
4. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
5. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
Essay Topic 1
Peck is often seen comforting Li'l Bit. Give examples of this. Why do you think he wants to comfort Li'l Bit? Is it only because of his sexual feelings?
Essay Topic 2
Give examples of the traditional sexual and gender roles and how they shift during the play.
Essay Topic 3
Mother and Grandma have different attitudes about sex. Explain what they are and why they're so different.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)