Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
2. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
3. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
4. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
5. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
Peck is described as having his own demons to deal with. What are these demons? Give examples of how he deals with them.
"How I Learned to Drive" is also about empowerment. Cite examples of power and how it changes in the play.
At the end of the play, who do you feel the most compassion for? Explain your reasons.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)