|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
2. What does Li'l Bit tell Peck that she's drawn a line against in the basement?
3. What does Peck do before Li'l Bit leaves the hotel room?
4. Who asks Li'l Bit to dance at the sock hop?
5. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Li'l Bit and Peck are the two main characters. Use examples from the book of how other characters are represented. Why are all the other character represented by the Greek Chorus?
Essay Topic 2
Cars and driving are an important theme in this play. Describe what cars and driving represent in "How I Learned to Drive", and give examples.
Essay Topic 3
Mother and Grandma have different attitudes about sex. Explain what they are and why they're so different.
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)