|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sometimes Li'l Bit seeks Peck as what?
2. According to his wife, Peck has troubles due to what?
3. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
4. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
5. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
We learn that Peck has a drinking problem. Li'l Bit offers to meet with him once a week if he'll stop drinking. Does he stop drinking? Why or why not? Explain your reasoning.
Essay Topic 2
Li'l Bit and Peck are the two main characters. Use examples from the book of how other characters are represented. Why are all the other character represented by the Greek Chorus?
Essay Topic 3
When Peck is teaching Li'l Bit how to drive, he is all seriousness. Why is that?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)