|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
2. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
3. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
4. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
5. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Li'l Bit's entire family appears dysfunctional. Explain how they are dysfunctional and what part this dysfunction plays in Li'l Bit's molestation.
Essay Topic 2
When Peck is teaching Li'l Bit how to drive, he is all seriousness. Why is that?
Essay Topic 3
Li'l Bit and Peck are the two main characters. Use examples from the book of how other characters are represented. Why are all the other character represented by the Greek Chorus?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)