|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
2. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
3. According to his wife, Peck has troubles due to what?
4. What kind of camera does Peck have?
5. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At the end of the play, who do you feel the most compassion for? Explain your reasons.
Essay Topic 2
In one scene, Peck takes Cousin Bobby fishing. Bobby becomes upset that the fish are being hurt, and Peck attempts to comfort Bobby. Does Peck have ulterior motives in comforting Bobby? Explain your reasons.
Essay Topic 3
Li'l Bit and Peck are the two main characters. Use examples from the book of how other characters are represented. Why are all the other character represented by the Greek Chorus?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)