Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
2. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
3. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
4. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
5. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
Essay Topic 1
Li'l Bit's breasts draw attention from family and classmates. Describe how this affects Li'l Bit, giving examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Cars and driving are an important theme in this play. Describe what cars and driving represent in "How I Learned to Drive", and give examples.
Essay Topic 3
"How I Learned to Drive" is also about empowerment. Cite examples of power and how it changes in the play.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)