|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
2. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
3. What does Peck do before Li'l Bit leaves the hotel room?
4. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
5. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At the end of the play, who do you feel the most compassion for? Explain your reasons.
Essay Topic 2
Typically a sexual molester is represented as pure evil, but Peck is often represented as a sympathetic character. Cite examples where he is shown in positive light. Describe your impressions of Peck.
Essay Topic 3
Li'l Bit and Peck are the two main characters. Use examples from the book of how other characters are represented. Why are all the other character represented by the Greek Chorus?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)