Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
2. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
3. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
4. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
5. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
In "How I Learned to Drive", characters sometimes come out of the scene to talk to the audience. Cite examples of this, and explain what purpose it serves.
In one scene, Peck takes Cousin Bobby fishing. Bobby becomes upset that the fish are being hurt, and Peck attempts to comfort Bobby. Does Peck have ulterior motives in comforting Bobby? Explain your reasons.
Typically a sexual molester is represented as pure evil, but Peck is often represented as a sympathetic character. Cite examples where he is shown in positive light. Describe your impressions of Peck.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)