|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
2. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
3. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
4. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
5. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Li'l Bit and Peck are the two main characters. Use examples from the book of how other characters are represented. Why are all the other character represented by the Greek Chorus?
Essay Topic 2
"How I Learned to Drive" is also about empowerment. Cite examples of power and how it changes in the play.
Essay Topic 3
Typically a sexual molester is represented as pure evil, but Peck is often represented as a sympathetic character. Cite examples where he is shown in positive light. Describe your impressions of Peck.
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)