|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Li'l Bit tell Peck that she's drawn a line against in the basement?
2. What musical instrument is not described as a secret?
3. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
4. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
5. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mother and Grandma have different attitudes about sex. Explain what they are and why they're so different.
Essay Topic 2
Peck is often seen comforting Li'l Bit. Give examples of this. Why do you think he wants to comfort Li'l Bit? Is it only because of his sexual feelings?
Essay Topic 3
"How I Learned to Drive" uses minimal props. For example, a charge is just two chairs. Action is often pantomimed, such as the act of driving or eating. Give other examples of the minimal set and explain why the author does this.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)