|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
2. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
3. What does Peck do before Li'l Bit leaves the hotel room?
4. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
5. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Peck is often seen comforting Li'l Bit. Give examples of this. Why do you think he wants to comfort Li'l Bit? Is it only because of his sexual feelings?
Essay Topic 2
Li'l Bit's entire family appears dysfunctional. Explain how they are dysfunctional and what part this dysfunction plays in Li'l Bit's molestation.
Essay Topic 3
In "How I Learned to Drive", characters sometimes come out of the scene to talk to the audience. Cite examples of this, and explain what purpose it serves.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)