|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Peck, people who work on Wall Street have a fire where?
2. What kind of champagne does Peck buy to celebrate Li'l Bit's 18th birthday?
3. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
4. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
5. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
We learn that Peck has a drinking problem. Li'l Bit offers to meet with him once a week if he'll stop drinking. Does he stop drinking? Why or why not? Explain your reasoning.
Essay Topic 2
Peck is described as having his own demons to deal with. What are these demons? Give examples of how he deals with them.
Essay Topic 3
Typically a sexual molester is represented as pure evil, but Peck is often represented as a sympathetic character. Cite examples where he is shown in positive light. Describe your impressions of Peck.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)