|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
2. Who mentions a gumbo of red and brown mixed into the cream of his skin?
(a) Female Greek Chorus.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) Li'l Bit.
(d) Aunt Mary.
3. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Suit, tie, nice pants, apron.
(b) Casual clothing.
(c) Nice shirt and pants with apron.
(d) Suit without the tie.
4. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
(b) The problems of adolescent girls.
(d) The personal space of a male.
5. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
(a) He has bad dreams.
(b) He cries.
(c) He hangs around her until it passes.
(d) He become a different person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
2. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
3. What does Peck keep in his basement?
4. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
5. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)