|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit is angry at Peck for sending the gifts. Why?
(a) They are too expensive.
(b) She wants to be left alone.
(c) She doesn't want anyone to know about the relationship.
(d) He is counting down to her 18th birthday.
2. What does Li'l Bit stop herself from doing before announcing that it's time for her to leave the hotel room?
(a) Talking about love.
(b) Getting drunk.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Kissing Peck.
3. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
(a) Teen Greek Chorus.
(b) Li'l Bit.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Female Greek Chorus.
4. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(d) New Years.
5. What does Peck start to drink when Li'l Bit starts with the champagne?
(b) Ginger ale.
(d) Club soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
2. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
3. What year is the scene in the basement?
4. What does Li'l Bit tell Peck that she's drawn a line against in the basement?
5. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)