|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the scene of Peck doing the dishes occur?
(a) Thanksgiving 1965.
(b) New Years Eve 1965.
(c) Christmas 1964.
(d) New Years Day 1964.
2. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
(a) That she is moving far away.
(b) That she moves out of the dorms.
(c) That she doesn't want to see him any more.
(d) That she is in love with someone else.
3. What kind of camera does Peck have?
4. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
(a) Let her drive.
(b) Let her pick the place.
(c) Not drink.
(d) Not touch her.
5. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
(a) Tobacco, WD-40, and Bay Rum.
(b) Beer, cigarettes, and musky odors.
(c) Scotch, cigars, and Old Spice.
(d) Whisky, marijuana, and Brut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
2. Aunt Mary is counting the days until what happens?
3. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
4. How old is Peck in the hotel room scene?
5. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)