|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
(a) Teen Greek Chorus.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Li'l Bit.
2. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
3. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
(a) Her mother.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) Her sister.
4. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
(a) Living with her grandparents.
(b) Working and living in Boston.
(c) At college.
(d) At home.
5. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
(a) Peck and Li'l Bit.
(b) Li'l Bit and a boyfriend.
(c) Just Li'l Bit.
(d) Peck and Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical instrument is not described as a secret?
2. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
3. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
4. What does Peck start to drink when Li'l Bit starts with the champagne?
5. What does Li'l Bit stop herself from doing before announcing that it's time for her to leave the hotel room?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)