|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
(a) Let her drive.
(b) Let her pick the place.
(c) Not drink.
(d) Not touch her.
2. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
3. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Li'l Bit.
4. What year is the scene in the basement?
5. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
(a) Li'l Bit and a boyfriend.
(b) Peck and Li'l Bit.
(c) Peck and Aunt Mary.
(d) Just Li'l Bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
2. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
3. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
4. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
5. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)