|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Casual clothing.
(b) Suit without the tie.
(c) Nice shirt and pants with apron.
(d) Suit, tie, nice pants, apron.
2. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
(a) Seven years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
3. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
(a) In her heart.
(b) In her belly.
(c) In her soul.
(d) In her head.
4. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
(a) Shower to the Sock Hop.
(b) School hallway to driving with Peck.
(c) Home to school.
(d) Shower to talking with Peck in the car.
5. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(a) New Years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
2. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
3. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
4. What boy fakes a fainting attack in order to get close to Li'l Bit?
5. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)