|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
(d) Watch TV.
2. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
3. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
(a) That she doesn't want to see him any more.
(b) That she is moving far away.
(c) That she moves out of the dorms.
(d) That she is in love with someone else.
4. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) A dollar.
5. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
2. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
3. According to Peck, people who work on Wall Street have a fire where?
4. What boy fakes a fainting attack in order to get close to Li'l Bit?
5. What kind of champagne does Peck buy to celebrate Li'l Bit's 18th birthday?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)