|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Li'l Bit to dance at the sock hop?
2. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
(a) Keeps up light banter.
(b) Talks to him about getting help.
(c) Tries to talk to him about his problems.
(d) Tells him to quit being silly.
3. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
4. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
(b) Aunt Mary.
(d) Li'l Bit.
5. What does the boy, who asks Li'l Bit to dance, grow up to be?
(a) A race car driver.
(b) A millionaire.
(c) A truck driver.
(d) A gynecologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
2. What does Li'l Bit tell Peck that she's drawn a line against in the basement?
3. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
4. What does the boy who fakes the fainting attack announce after he grabs Li'l Bit?
5. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)