|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of champagne does Peck buy to celebrate Li'l Bit's 18th birthday?
(a) Perrier Jonet.
(b) Veuve Clicquot.
(d) Cauvignon Blanc.
2. What kind of jokes does Li'l Bit discuss when talking with to the other girls at the dance?
(a) Knock knock jokes.
(b) Mary Jane jokes.
(c) Dirty jokes.
3. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
(a) The actor who portrays the grandmother too.
(b) Female Greek Chorus.
(c) Teen Greek Chorus.
(d) Male Greek Chorus.
4. How old is Peck in the hotel room scene?
5. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
(a) Sometimes it helps the fire within.
(b) Alcohol helps him sleep at night.
(c) He has a disease.
(d) Alcohol helps his marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
2. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
3. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
4. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
5. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)