|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mentions a gumbo of red and brown mixed into the cream of his skin?
(a) Female Greek Chorus.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) Li'l Bit.
(d) Aunt Mary.
2. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
(b) The problems of adolescent girls.
(d) The personal space of a male.
3. What does Peck keep in his basement?
(a) A bed.
(b) A workshop.
(c) A television.
(d) His camera equipment.
4. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) A dollar.
5. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
(a) How large her breasts are.
(b) The size of her mouth.
(c) Her height.
(d) How small her breasts are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
2. Peck announces that he needs a real drink at the end of the hotel room scene. What does he have?
3. What musical instrument is not described as a secret?
4. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
5. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)