|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(a) New Years.
2. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
(a) November 23.
(b) November 16.
(c) November 25.
(d) December 5.
3. Where is Peck's fire?
(a) In his soul.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his belly.
(d) In his heart.
4. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
5. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
(a) Shower to the Sock Hop.
(b) Home to school.
(c) Shower to talking with Peck in the car.
(d) School hallway to driving with Peck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
2. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
3. What does the boy, who asks Li'l Bit to dance, grow up to be?
4. What does Peck start to drink when Li'l Bit starts with the champagne?
5. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)