|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
(a) Refusing to allow a blood alcohol content test.
(b) Driving without a license.
(c) Driving underage.
2. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
(a) Teen Greek Chorus.
(b) Li'l Bit.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Male Greek Chorus.
3. What boy fakes a fainting attack in order to get close to Li'l Bit?
4. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
(a) Go driving.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Spend the night with him in the hotel.
(d) Lie down next to him.
5. Who asks Li'l Bit to dance at the sock hop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
2. Li'l Bit is angry at Peck for sending the gifts. Why?
3. What class is featured after the scene with the boy who fakes fainting?
4. How does Li'l Bit propose to draw the line in meeting with Peck weekly?
5. What does Li'l Bit stop herself from doing before announcing that it's time for her to leave the hotel room?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)