|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
(a) Whisky, marijuana, and Brut.
(b) Tobacco, WD-40, and Bay Rum.
(c) Scotch, cigars, and Old Spice.
(d) Beer, cigarettes, and musky odors.
2. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
(a) Female Greek Chorus.
(b) Teen Greek Chorus.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Li'l Bit.
3. Who mentions a gumbo of red and brown mixed into the cream of his skin?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Female Greek Chorus.
(c) Male Greek Chorus.
(d) Li'l Bit.
4. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
5. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
(a) Let her pick the place.
(b) Let her drive.
(c) Not touch her.
(d) Not drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
2. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
3. What is Peck's mood while doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
4. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
5. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)