|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
(a) Home to school.
(b) Shower to talking with Peck in the car.
(c) Shower to the Sock Hop.
(d) School hallway to driving with Peck.
2. What kind of jokes does Li'l Bit discuss when talking with to the other girls at the dance?
(a) Dirty jokes.
(b) Mary Jane jokes.
(d) Knock knock jokes.
3. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
(a) Let her drive.
(b) Not touch her.
(c) Let her pick the place.
(d) Not drink.
4. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
(d) Naked women only.
5. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
2. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
3. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
4. What does Peck keep in his basement?
5. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)