|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
2. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
(a) He cries.
(b) He become a different person.
(c) He hangs around her until it passes.
(d) He has bad dreams.
3. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
(a) The personal space of a male.
(b) The problems of adolescent girls.
4. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
5. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
(a) Male Greek Chorus.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Li'l Bit.
(d) Teen Greek Chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Peck, people who work on Wall Street have a fire where?
2. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
3. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
4. Li'l Bit is angry at Peck for sending the gifts. Why?
5. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)