|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
(a) November 23.
(b) December 5.
(c) November 16.
(d) November 25.
2. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
(a) Watch TV.
3. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
(a) Her teachers.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) The kids at school.
(d) Her mother and Aunt Mary.
4. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
(a) Li'l Bit.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Teen Greek Chorus.
5. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(d) Big Papa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
2. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
3. What does the boy who fakes the fainting attack announce after he grabs Li'l Bit?
4. Who mentions a gumbo of red and brown mixed into the cream of his skin?
5. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)