|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aunt Mary is counting the days until what happens?
(a) Peck retires.
(b) She can quit her job.
(c) Li'l Bit leaves for college.
(d) She and her husband move to Florida.
2. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
(a) Let her pick the place.
(b) Not drink.
(c) Let her drive.
(d) Not touch her.
3. According to his wife, Peck has troubles due to what?
(a) Child molestation.
(b) His job.
(c) Fighting in World War II.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
4. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
(a) Seven years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
5. What does the boy who fakes the fainting attack announce after he grabs Li'l Bit?
(a) Foam Rubber.
(b) The real deal.
(d) That he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
2. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
3. Peck announces that he needs a real drink at the end of the hotel room scene. What does he have?
4. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
5. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)