|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
(a) In her heart.
(b) In her head.
(c) In her belly.
(d) In her soul.
2. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
(a) Li'l Bit.
(b) Aunt Mary.
3. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) A dollar.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Two dollars.
4. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
5. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
2. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
3. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
4. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
5. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)