|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
(a) Holding a book.
(c) Standing by a car.
(d) Setting up a tripod.
2. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
3. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(b) Big Papa.
4. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
5. Peck announces that he needs a real drink at the end of the hotel room scene. What does he have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
2. What kind of car does Peck say that he bought for Li'l Bit?
3. When does the scene of Peck doing the dishes occur?
4. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
5. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)