|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class is featured after the scene with the boy who fakes fainting?
(a) English class.
(b) Gym class.
(c) Math class.
(d) Biology class.
2. What kind of car does Peck say that he bought for Li'l Bit?
(a) Ford Mustang.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) Buick Regal.
(d) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
3. Who asks Li'l Bit to dance at the sock hop?
4. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
(a) Li'l Bit's shoulders.
(b) Li'l Bit's nose.
(c) Li'l's Bit's chest.
(d) He looks over Li'l Bit's head.
5. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Lie down next to him.
(c) Spend the night with him in the hotel.
(d) Go driving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peck keep in his basement?
2. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
3. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
4. Where is Peck's fire?
5. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)