|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of jokes does Li'l Bit discuss when talking with to the other girls at the dance?
(a) Dirty jokes.
(c) Knock knock jokes.
(d) Mary Jane jokes.
2. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
(a) Standing by a car.
(b) Holding a book.
(d) Setting up a tripod.
3. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
(a) Teen Greek Chorus.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) The actor who portrays the grandmother too.
(d) Female Greek Chorus.
4. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
(a) The light above the dance floor.
(b) The boy who wants to dance.
(c) The car.
(d) Her chest.
5. Where is Peck's fire?
(a) In his soul.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his belly.
(d) In his heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
2. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
3. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
4. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
5. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)