|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
2. What kind of jokes does Li'l Bit discuss when talking with to the other girls at the dance?
(a) Dirty jokes.
(b) Mary Jane jokes.
(d) Knock knock jokes.
3. What does Peck keep in his basement?
(a) A bed.
(b) His camera equipment.
(c) A television.
(d) A workshop.
4. What does Peck do before Li'l Bit leaves the hotel room?
(a) He insists on setting another time to get together.
(b) He encourages her to drink more champagne.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He proposes to her.
5. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
(a) Li'l's Bit's chest.
(b) Li'l Bit's shoulders.
(c) Li'l Bit's nose.
(d) He looks over Li'l Bit's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
2. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
3. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
4. According to his wife, Peck has troubles due to what?
5. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)