|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) Two dollars.
(b) A dollar.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Five dollars.
2. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(b) Big Papa.
3. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
(a) That she doesn't want to see him any more.
(b) That she is in love with someone else.
(c) That she is moving far away.
(d) That she moves out of the dorms.
4. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
(a) Tobacco, WD-40, and Bay Rum.
(b) Whisky, marijuana, and Brut.
(c) Beer, cigarettes, and musky odors.
(d) Scotch, cigars, and Old Spice.
5. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
2. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
3. What year is the scene in the basement?
4. How does Li'l Bit propose to draw the line in meeting with Peck weekly?
5. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)