|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the suggested music when Peck molests Li'l Bit in the first scene?
(a) Beach music.
(b) Rock and roll.
(c) Sacred music.
(d) Nursery rhyme songs.
2. When Li'l Bit is born, who is able to hold her in an outstretched hand?
(a) Uncle Peck.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Big Papa.
3. When Peck leaves a drunk and sleeping Li'l Bit in the car, what music is playing?
(a) Wagner's "Flying Dutchman".
(b) Roy Orbison's "Dream Baby".
(c) The Beach Boys' "You're Sixteen".
(d) Gary Pucket and the Union Gaps "This Girl is a Woman Now".
4. Who says: "Sometimes to tell a secret, you first have to teach a lesson"?
(d) Li'l Bit.
5. Who is the nearest thing to a son to Peck?
(b) Li'l Bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Greek chorus speak for Grandmother?
2. What does Peck compare Li'l Bit's breasts to?
3. What does a voice announce as an adult Li'l Bit comes on stage to explain her family's nicknames?
4. Who says that Boy Scouts are horny?
5. What is the Li'l Bit's family eating at the family dinner scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Li'l Bit get her name?
2. How does Peck position Li'l Bit for her first driving lesson?
3. What does Li'l Bit get upset about at the photo shoot?
4. Describe Big Papa.
5. What are Li'l Bit's conditions for the weekly meeting with her uncle?
6. In the summer of 1962, Li'l Bit is trying to talk her mother into something. What is it?
7. What is the mood of the two characters when Peck arrives for Li'l Bit's 18th birthday?
8. What does Li'l Bit have to say about why she is kicked out of school in 1970?
9. Describe how Li'l Bit's family comes up with nicknames.
10. How does Li' Bit describe the male's love of cars?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)