|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peck says that Li'l Bit knows the car inside and out in what length of time?
(a) Six weekends.
(b) Seven hours.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Five days.
2. Who tells Peck, "this isn't right," about what Peck and Li'l Bit are doing?
(a) Li'l Bit.
(c) The waiter.
3. What does Grandma think is something that her daughters make up?
(a) Rhythm method.
(b) The Easter bunny.
(d) G force.
4. What is the Li'l Bit's family eating at the family dinner scene?
5. Why does Peck refer to the car as a she?
(a) Because he's controlling it.
(b) Because it's beautiful.
(c) Because it responds to his touch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is taking Li'l Bit to the prom?
2. What action causes Li'l Bit to comment on Peck's dexterity?
3. What state does Peck leave?
4. Who is sixteen before realizing that pedophilia does not mean people who like to ride bicycles?
5. What are Peck and Li'l Bit celebrating at the special 1968 dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What purpose does the music serve in "How I Learned to Drive"?
2. The last time Peck is seen alive, he is drinking at a bar after being rejected by Li'l Bit. Li'l Bit sums up the rest of his life at this point. What happens to Peck?
3. What are Li'l Bit's conditions for the weekly meeting with her uncle?
4. Describe Peck's appearance and demeanor while doing dishes at the 1964 Christmas.
5. Describe Peck's special place.
6. Li'l Bit leaves for college. What types of gifts does Peck send her?
7. What does Li'l Bit have to say about why she is kicked out of school in 1970?
8. What does Vogel transition from the scene with the three females in the kitchen talking about sex, to Li'l Bit's first driving lesson.
9. Describe the positioning on Li'l Bit and Peck in the first scene.
10. How do Peck and Li'l Bit define Peck being good?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)