|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the middle of the Men, Sex, and Women scene, there is a temporary time shift to what year?
2. What state does Peck leave?
(c) South Carolina.
3. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
4. Who does Big Papa vote for?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) George McGovern.
(c) George Wallace.
(d) Richard Nixon.
5. Who participates in the scene with three generations at the kitchen table?
(a) Li'l Bit, Mother, Grandmother.
(b) Li'l Bit, Peck, Grandfather.
(c) Li'l Bit, Aunt Mary, Grandmother.
(d) BB, Peck, Grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the Greek chorus unfreezes after the argument as the mother and grandmother?
2. What smells does Li'l Bit describe in the first scene?
3. How fast can Peck's favorite car go from 0 to 60?
4. What does a voice announce as an adult Li'l Bit comes on stage to explain her family's nicknames?
5. How old is Grandma when she marries?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Greg, the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance.
2. Why does Li'l Bit say that Peck can be a brain surgeon?
3. Why does Peck refer to the car as a "she"?
4. Why does Li'l Bit not want to be called by that name any longer in the family dinner scene?
5. Describe the waiter's response to Peck in the restaurant in 1968.
6. Why is the mother concerned about her 11 year old daughter?
7. Who is Li'l Bit's cousin and what is his name?
8. What does Li'l Bit have to say about why she is kicked out of school in 1970?
9. Describe Peck's special place.
10. Describe the positioning on Li'l Bit and Peck in the first scene.
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)