|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peck encouraged Li'l Bit to have a drink. What does she order?
(b) Dead Man Screw.
(d) Gin and tonic.
2. Which of the Greek chorus speak for Grandmother?
(a) Teenage Greek Chorus.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) Female Greek Chorus.
(d) Senior Greek Chorus.
3. Who is sixteen before realizing that pedophilia does not mean people who like to ride bicycles?
(c) Li'l Bit.
(d) Big Papa.
4. Who participates in the scene with three generations at the kitchen table?
(a) Li'l Bit, Peck, Grandfather.
(b) Li'l Bit, Mother, Grandmother.
(c) Li'l Bit, Aunt Mary, Grandmother.
(d) BB, Peck, Grandfather.
5. Who says that Boy Scouts are horny?
(a) Li'l Bit.
(c) Lit's Bit's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peck leaves a drunk and sleeping Li'l Bit in the car, what music is playing?
2. What does Grandma blame for her crippled shoulders?
3. How does Li'l Bit hold the steering wheel?
4. What does a voice announce as an adult Li'l Bit comes on stage to explain her family's nicknames?
5. Who is waiting for Big Papa with a broom?
Short Essay Questions
1. At age 11, can Li'l Bit actually drive?
2. Describe the positioning on Li'l Bit and Peck in the first scene.
3. What does Li'l Bit have to say about pedophilia?
4. What does Li'l Bit get upset about at the photo shoot?
5. How does Big Papa describe his choice of Grandma for a bride.
6. Describe Big Papa.
7. Describe the waiter's response to Peck in the restaurant in 1968.
8. Li'l Bit leaves for college. What types of gifts does Peck send her?
9. Sum up "A Mother's Guide to Social Drinking".
10. Why is the mother concerned about her 11 year old daughter?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)