|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peck says that Li'l Bit knows the car inside and out in what length of time?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Six weekends.
(c) Five days.
(d) Seven hours.
2. Who participates in the scene with three generations at the kitchen table?
(a) Li'l Bit, Aunt Mary, Grandmother.
(b) Li'l Bit, Mother, Grandmother.
(c) Li'l Bit, Peck, Grandfather.
(d) BB, Peck, Grandfather.
3. How old is Grandma when she marries?
4. Grandma calls her husband a big bull. The characters report that he wants sex how often?
(b) Three times a week.
(c) Three times a day.
5. When Peck leaves a drunk and sleeping Li'l Bit in the car, what music is playing?
(a) The Beach Boys' "You're Sixteen".
(b) Wagner's "Flying Dutchman".
(c) Gary Pucket and the Union Gaps "This Girl is a Woman Now".
(d) Roy Orbison's "Dream Baby".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the parking lot overlook?
2. How long has the restaurant that Li'l Bit and Peck are dining at been open?
3. Who is waiting for Big Papa with a broom?
4. What time of day and season is it when the first scene begins?
5. Who does Big Papa vote for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Peck refer to the car as a "she"?
2. Describe Aunt Mary's view of her husband.
3. How does Li' Bit describe the male's love of cars?
4. Why does Li'l Bit say that Peck can be a brain surgeon?
5. Who is looking in at the sock hop, but not seen by the students?
6. How do Peck and Li'l Bit define Peck being good?
7. Describe how Li'l Bit's family comes up with nicknames.
8. Why does Li'l Bit describe herself as cynical in 1969?
9. Why does Grandma want to scare Li'l Bit with talks of sex.
10. What does Li'l Bit have to say about pedophilia?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)