|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument is not described as a secret?
2. When does the scene of Peck doing the dishes occur?
(a) Christmas 1964.
(b) Thanksgiving 1965.
(c) New Years Day 1964.
(d) New Years Eve 1965.
3. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
(a) In the hotel room.
(b) Driving together.
(c) At home one Thanksgiving.
(d) At home one Christmas.
4. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
(a) At college.
(b) At home.
(c) Working and living in Boston.
(d) Living with her grandparents.
5. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
(a) Female Greek Chorus.
(b) Li'l Bit.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Teen Greek Chorus.
6. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
(a) Go driving.
(b) Spend the night with him in the hotel.
(c) Lie down next to him.
(d) Kiss him.
7. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
8. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
(b) At work.
(c) National Theatre matinee.
(d) At her parent's home.
9. What year is the scene in the basement?
10. Aunt Mary is counting the days until what happens?
(a) She and her husband move to Florida.
(b) Li'l Bit leaves for college.
(c) Peck retires.
(d) She can quit her job.
11. What kind of camera does Peck have?
12. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
(a) In the soul.
(b) In the belly.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the head.
13. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
(a) Male and Female Greek Chorus.
(b) All the Greek Chorus Members.
(c) Teen and Female Greek Chorus.
(d) Male and Teen Greek Chorus.
14. What kind of car does Peck say that he bought for Li'l Bit?
(a) Buick Regal.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
(d) Ford Mustang.
15. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
2. What does Li'l Bit tell Peck that she's drawn a line against in the basement?
3. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
4. What class is featured after the scene with the boy who fakes fainting?
5. What does Li'l Bit stop herself from doing before announcing that it's time for her to leave the hotel room?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)