|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Li'l Bit tell Peck that she's drawn a line against in the basement?
(c) Frontal nudity.
2. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
(a) Driving together.
(b) At home one Christmas.
(c) At home one Thanksgiving.
(d) In the hotel room.
3. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(c) Li'l Bit.
4. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
(a) Male Greek Chorus.
(b) Teen Greek Chorus.
(c) Female Greek Chorus.
(d) The actor who portrays the grandmother too.
5. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
(a) In her head.
(b) In her belly.
(c) In her soul.
(d) In her heart.
6. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(b) New Years.
7. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
8. What kind of camera does Peck have?
9. What musical instrument is not described as a secret?
10. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
(a) December 5.
(b) November 25.
(c) November 16.
(d) November 23.
11. What kind of champagne does Peck buy to celebrate Li'l Bit's 18th birthday?
(a) Veuve Clicquot.
(b) Cauvignon Blanc.
(c) Perrier Jonet.
12. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her mother and Aunt Mary.
(c) The kids at school.
(d) Her teachers.
13. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
(a) The light above the dance floor.
(b) Her chest.
(c) The car.
(d) The boy who wants to dance.
14. What boy fakes a fainting attack in order to get close to Li'l Bit?
15. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
(a) Teen and Female Greek Chorus.
(b) All the Greek Chorus Members.
(c) Male and Teen Greek Chorus.
(d) Male and Female Greek Chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
2. What does the boy who fakes the fainting attack announce after he grabs Li'l Bit?
3. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
4. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
5. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)