|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
(a) How large her breasts are.
(b) How small her breasts are.
(c) The size of her mouth.
(d) Her height.
2. What does Peck keep in his basement?
(a) A bed.
(b) His camera equipment.
(c) A television.
(d) A workshop.
3. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
4. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
(a) Li'l's Bit's chest.
(b) Li'l Bit's shoulders.
(c) He looks over Li'l Bit's head.
(d) Li'l Bit's nose.
5. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
(c) Watch TV.
6. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
7. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
(a) Let her drive.
(b) Not touch her.
(c) Not drink.
(d) Let her pick the place.
8. Who mentions a gumbo of red and brown mixed into the cream of his skin?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) Female Greek Chorus.
(d) Li'l Bit.
9. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
10. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
11. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
(a) Alcohol helps him sleep at night.
(b) Sometimes it helps the fire within.
(c) Alcohol helps his marriage.
(d) He has a disease.
12. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
13. Sometimes Li'l Bit seeks Peck as what?
(a) Wise uncle.
(b) A soldier.
(c) Flying Dutchman.
(d) A free spirit.
14. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
15. What musical instrument is not described as a secret?
Short Answer Questions
1. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
2. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
3. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
4. What does the boy, who asks Li'l Bit to dance, grow up to be?
5. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)