|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
2. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
3. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
(a) December 5.
(b) November 23.
(c) November 25.
(d) November 16.
4. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
(a) He has a disease.
(b) Sometimes it helps the fire within.
(c) Alcohol helps his marriage.
(d) Alcohol helps him sleep at night.
5. According to Peck, people who work on Wall Street have a fire where?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the soul.
(c) In the belly.
(d) In the heart.
6. Where is Peck's fire?
(a) In his soul.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his heart.
(d) In his belly.
7. What does the boy, who asks Li'l Bit to dance, grow up to be?
(a) A truck driver.
(b) A millionaire.
(c) A gynecologist.
(d) A race car driver.
8. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
(a) Her teachers.
(b) Her mother and Aunt Mary.
(c) The kids at school.
(d) Her grandparents.
9. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
(a) Li'l Bit.
(b) Teen Greek Chorus.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Female Greek Chorus.
10. What kind of champagne does Peck buy to celebrate Li'l Bit's 18th birthday?
(a) Perrier Jonet.
(c) Veuve Clicquot.
(d) Cauvignon Blanc.
11. What kind of camera does Peck have?
12. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
(a) In her belly.
(b) In her soul.
(c) In her heart.
(d) In her head.
13. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
(a) Setting up a tripod.
(b) Holding a book.
(c) Standing by a car.
14. What does Li'l Bit tell Peck that she's drawn a line against in the basement?
(a) Frontal nudity.
15. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
(c) The problems of adolescent girls.
(d) The personal space of a male.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
2. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
3. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
4. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
5. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)