|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Li'l Bit to dance at the sock hop?
2. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Suit, tie, nice pants, apron.
(b) Suit without the tie.
(c) Nice shirt and pants with apron.
(d) Casual clothing.
3. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
(a) The size of her mouth.
(b) How large her breasts are.
(c) Her height.
(d) How small her breasts are.
4. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
(a) Li'l's Bit's chest.
(b) He looks over Li'l Bit's head.
(c) Li'l Bit's nose.
(d) Li'l Bit's shoulders.
5. How does Li'l Bit propose to draw the line in meeting with Peck weekly?
(a) Bring friends with her.
(b) Only meeting with him in public.
(c) Keeping a certain distance from each other.
(d) By telling her mother where she's going.
6. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
(a) The car.
(b) The light above the dance floor.
(c) The boy who wants to dance.
(d) Her chest.
7. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(d) Big Papa.
8. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
9. When does the scene of Peck doing the dishes occur?
(a) New Years Day 1964.
(b) New Years Eve 1965.
(c) Christmas 1964.
(d) Thanksgiving 1965.
10. What does the boy, who asks Li'l Bit to dance, grow up to be?
(a) A truck driver.
(b) A millionaire.
(c) A gynecologist.
(d) A race car driver.
11. How old is Peck in the hotel room scene?
12. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
(a) Peck and Aunt Mary.
(b) Just Li'l Bit.
(c) Peck and Li'l Bit.
(d) Li'l Bit and a boyfriend.
13. What does the boy who fakes the fainting attack announce after he grabs Li'l Bit?
(a) Foam Rubber.
(b) That he loves her.
(d) The real deal.
14. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
(a) Alcohol helps his marriage.
(b) Alcohol helps him sleep at night.
(c) Sometimes it helps the fire within.
(d) He has a disease.
15. What does Peck keep in his basement?
(a) A workshop.
(b) A bed.
(c) His camera equipment.
(d) A television.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
2. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
3. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
4. Li'l Bit is angry at Peck for sending the gifts. Why?
5. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)