|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
(a) In the belly.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the soul.
(d) In the heart.
2. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
(a) All the Greek Chorus Members.
(b) Male and Female Greek Chorus.
(c) Male and Teen Greek Chorus.
(d) Teen and Female Greek Chorus.
3. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Lie down next to him.
(c) Go driving.
(d) Spend the night with him in the hotel.
4. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) A dollar.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Five dollars.
5. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
(a) In her head.
(b) In her belly.
(c) In her soul.
(d) In her heart.
6. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
7. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
(a) Male Greek Chorus.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Li'l Bit.
(d) Teen Greek Chorus.
8. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(d) New Years.
9. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
(c) Naked women only.
10. How old is Peck in the hotel room scene?
11. According to his wife, Peck has troubles due to what?
(a) Child molestation.
(b) His job.
(c) Fighting in World War II.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
12. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
(a) Her teachers.
(b) Her mother and Aunt Mary.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) The kids at school.
13. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) A neighbor.
14. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
15. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
(a) Driving underage.
(b) Refusing to allow a blood alcohol content test.
(d) Driving without a license.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of jokes does Li'l Bit discuss when talking with to the other girls at the dance?
2. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
3. How does Li'l Bit propose to draw the line in meeting with Peck weekly?
4. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
5. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)