|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
2. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
(b) At her parent's home.
(c) At work.
(d) National Theatre matinee.
3. Where is Peck's fire?
(a) In his soul.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his belly.
(d) In his head.
4. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
(a) That she moves out of the dorms.
(b) That she is moving far away.
(c) That she is in love with someone else.
(d) That she doesn't want to see him any more.
5. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(c) Big Papa.
6. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Three years.
7. Peck announces that he needs a real drink at the end of the hotel room scene. What does he have?
8. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
(a) Li'l Bit.
(c) Aunt Mary.
9. What does Peck do before Li'l Bit leaves the hotel room?
(a) He encourages her to drink more champagne.
(b) He proposes to her.
(c) He insists on setting another time to get together.
(d) He kisses her.
10. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
(a) In the belly.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the soul.
11. What does Li'l Bit stop herself from doing before announcing that it's time for her to leave the hotel room?
(a) Kissing Peck.
(b) Having sex.
(c) Talking about love.
(d) Getting drunk.
12. Li'l Bit is angry at Peck for sending the gifts. Why?
(a) He is counting down to her 18th birthday.
(b) She wants to be left alone.
(c) They are too expensive.
(d) She doesn't want anyone to know about the relationship.
13. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) A dollar.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Two dollars.
14. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
15. What does Li'l Bit tell Peck that she's drawn a line against in the basement?
(c) Frontal nudity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
2. According to Peck, people who work on Wall Street have a fire where?
3. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
4. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
5. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)