|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the scene of Peck doing the dishes occur?
(a) Christmas 1964.
(b) Thanksgiving 1965.
(c) New Years Day 1964.
(d) New Years Eve 1965.
2. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
(a) Li'l Bit's nose.
(b) Li'l Bit's shoulders.
(c) Li'l's Bit's chest.
(d) He looks over Li'l Bit's head.
3. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
(a) Li'l Bit.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Teen Greek Chorus.
(d) Female Greek Chorus.
4. Who asks Li'l Bit to dance at the sock hop?
5. What kind of champagne does Peck buy to celebrate Li'l Bit's 18th birthday?
(a) Veuve Clicquot.
(c) Cauvignon Blanc.
(d) Perrier Jonet.
6. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) A neighbor.
7. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
8. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
(a) The car.
(b) Her chest.
(c) The boy who wants to dance.
(d) The light above the dance floor.
9. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
(a) At home.
(b) Living with her grandparents.
(c) At college.
(d) Working and living in Boston.
10. What is Peck's mood while doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Happy and singing.
(b) Quiet and brooding.
(c) Angry and silent.
(d) Talkative and a little drunk.
11. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
12. Li'l Bit is angry at Peck for sending the gifts. Why?
(a) They are too expensive.
(b) He is counting down to her 18th birthday.
(c) She wants to be left alone.
(d) She doesn't want anyone to know about the relationship.
13. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
(a) National Theatre matinee.
(c) At her parent's home.
(d) At work.
14. What does Peck keep in his basement?
(a) A workshop.
(b) His camera equipment.
(c) A bed.
(d) A television.
15. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
(a) Li'l Bit and a boyfriend.
(b) Peck and Li'l Bit.
(c) Just Li'l Bit.
(d) Peck and Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
2. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
3. Peck announces that he needs a real drink at the end of the hotel room scene. What does he have?
4. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
5. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)