|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
(a) How small her breasts are.
(b) How large her breasts are.
(c) The size of her mouth.
(d) Her height.
2. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
3. What does the boy, who asks Li'l Bit to dance, grow up to be?
(a) A truck driver.
(b) A gynecologist.
(c) A race car driver.
(d) A millionaire.
4. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
(a) Li'l Bit and a boyfriend.
(b) Peck and Li'l Bit.
(c) Peck and Aunt Mary.
(d) Just Li'l Bit.
5. According to Peck, people who work on Wall Street have a fire where?
(a) In the soul.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the belly.
(d) In the heart.
6. Where is Peck's fire?
(a) In his soul.
(b) In his belly.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his heart.
7. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
(a) At home one Christmas.
(b) At home one Thanksgiving.
(c) In the hotel room.
(d) Driving together.
8. When does the scene of Peck doing the dishes occur?
(a) Thanksgiving 1965.
(b) New Years Eve 1965.
(c) Christmas 1964.
(d) New Years Day 1964.
9. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
(a) Scotch, cigars, and Old Spice.
(b) Tobacco, WD-40, and Bay Rum.
(c) Whisky, marijuana, and Brut.
(d) Beer, cigarettes, and musky odors.
10. What year is the scene in the basement?
11. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(d) Big Papa.
12. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
(a) November 25.
(b) December 5.
(c) November 16.
(d) November 23.
13. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
(a) The actor who portrays the grandmother too.
(b) Female Greek Chorus.
(c) Male Greek Chorus.
(d) Teen Greek Chorus.
14. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
(d) Naked women only.
15. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
(a) Li'l Bit's nose.
(b) Li'l Bit's shoulders.
(c) He looks over Li'l Bit's head.
(d) Li'l's Bit's chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
2. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
3. Sometimes Li'l Bit seeks Peck as what?
4. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
5. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)