|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
(a) Naked women only.
2. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
(a) Living with her grandparents.
(b) Working and living in Boston.
(c) At college.
(d) At home.
3. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
(a) How large her breasts are.
(b) How small her breasts are.
(c) Her height.
(d) The size of her mouth.
4. Where is Peck's fire?
(a) In his heart.
(b) In his soul.
(c) In his belly.
(d) In his head.
5. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(a) Big Papa.
6. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
(c) The problems of adolescent girls.
(d) The personal space of a male.
7. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
(a) Refusing to allow a blood alcohol content test.
(b) Driving without a license.
(c) Driving underage.
8. Peck announces that he needs a real drink at the end of the hotel room scene. What does he have?
9. How old is Peck in the hotel room scene?
10. What boy fakes a fainting attack in order to get close to Li'l Bit?
11. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
12. What class is featured after the scene with the boy who fakes fainting?
(a) English class.
(b) Biology class.
(c) Gym class.
(d) Math class.
13. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(a) New Years.
14. What does Peck do before Li'l Bit leaves the hotel room?
(a) He proposes to her.
(b) He encourages her to drink more champagne.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He insists on setting another time to get together.
15. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
(a) A problem with alcohol.
(b) Being in love.
(c) Being pregnant.
(d) Flunking out of school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Li'l Bit stop herself from doing before announcing that it's time for her to leave the hotel room?
2. What does Peck start to drink when Li'l Bit starts with the champagne?
3. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
4. Aunt Mary is counting the days until what happens?
5. What year is the scene in the basement?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)