|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Teen Greek Chorus.
(c) Female Greek Chorus.
(d) Li'l Bit.
2. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
3. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
(c) Naked women only.
4. Who mentions a gumbo of red and brown mixed into the cream of his skin?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Female Greek Chorus.
(c) Li'l Bit.
(d) Male Greek Chorus.
5. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Nice shirt and pants with apron.
(b) Casual clothing.
(c) Suit, tie, nice pants, apron.
(d) Suit without the tie.
6. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
(b) Driving without a license.
(c) Driving underage.
(d) Refusing to allow a blood alcohol content test.
7. Aunt Mary is counting the days until what happens?
(a) She can quit her job.
(b) Li'l Bit leaves for college.
(c) Peck retires.
(d) She and her husband move to Florida.
8. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Five dollars.
9. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
(a) At home one Christmas.
(b) In the hotel room.
(c) At home one Thanksgiving.
(d) Driving together.
10. What kind of car does Peck say that he bought for Li'l Bit?
(a) Buick Regal.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) Ford Mustang.
(d) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
11. According to Peck, people who work on Wall Street have a fire where?
(a) In the soul.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the belly.
(d) In the head.
12. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
(a) Spend the night with him in the hotel.
(b) Lie down next to him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Go driving.
13. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
(a) Being in love.
(b) Being pregnant.
(c) A problem with alcohol.
(d) Flunking out of school.
14. What musical instrument is not described as a secret?
15. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
(a) Alcohol helps his marriage.
(b) Sometimes it helps the fire within.
(c) Alcohol helps him sleep at night.
(d) He has a disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
2. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
3. What is Peck's mood while doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
4. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
5. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)