|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(a) New Years.
2. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
(a) A problem with alcohol.
(b) Flunking out of school.
(c) Being pregnant.
(d) Being in love.
3. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
(a) November 16.
(b) December 5.
(c) November 23.
(d) November 25.
4. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
(a) Alcohol helps him sleep at night.
(b) Sometimes it helps the fire within.
(c) He has a disease.
(d) Alcohol helps his marriage.
5. What is Peck's mood while doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Angry and silent.
(b) Talkative and a little drunk.
(c) Happy and singing.
(d) Quiet and brooding.
6. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Suit without the tie.
(b) Suit, tie, nice pants, apron.
(c) Casual clothing.
(d) Nice shirt and pants with apron.
7. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
8. What does the boy, who asks Li'l Bit to dance, grow up to be?
(a) A race car driver.
(b) A millionaire.
(c) A gynecologist.
(d) A truck driver.
9. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(a) Big Papa.
10. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
11. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
(a) Her chest.
(b) The car.
(c) The boy who wants to dance.
(d) The light above the dance floor.
12. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Teen Greek Chorus.
(c) Female Greek Chorus.
(d) Li'l Bit.
13. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
14. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
15. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
(a) The personal space of a male.
(b) The problems of adolescent girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Li'l Bit propose to draw the line in meeting with Peck weekly?
2. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
3. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
4. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
5. What kind of jokes does Li'l Bit discuss when talking with to the other girls at the dance?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)