Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
2. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
(a) He cries.
(b) He become a different person.
(c) He hangs around her until it passes.
(d) He has bad dreams.
3. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
(a) The personal space of a male.
(b) The problems of adolescent girls.
4. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
5. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
(a) Male Greek Chorus.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Li'l Bit.
(d) Teen Greek Chorus.
6. According to Peck, people who work on Wall Street have a fire where?
(a) In the belly.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the soul.
7. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
(a) In the soul.
(b) In the belly.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the head.
8. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
(a) At home one Christmas.
(b) Driving together.
(c) At home one Thanksgiving.
(d) In the hotel room.
9. Li'l Bit is angry at Peck for sending the gifts. Why?
(a) She wants to be left alone.
(b) They are too expensive.
(c) She doesn't want anyone to know about the relationship.
(d) He is counting down to her 18th birthday.
10. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
(a) Tries to talk to him about his problems.
(b) Tells him to quit being silly.
(c) Keeps up light banter.
(d) Talks to him about getting help.
11. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
12. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
(a) At college.
(b) Working and living in Boston.
(c) At home.
(d) Living with her grandparents.
13. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
(b) Refusing to allow a blood alcohol content test.
(c) Driving without a license.
(d) Driving underage.
14. What kind of car does Peck say that he bought for Li'l Bit?
(a) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
(b) Ford Mustang.
(c) Buick Regal.
(d) Cadillac El Dorado.
15. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
(a) Not drink.
(b) Not touch her.
(c) Let her drive.
(d) Let her pick the place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peck's fire?
2. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
3. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
4. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
5. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)