|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(c) New Years.
2. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) One year.
3. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
4. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) A dollar.
5. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
(a) At home.
(b) At college.
(c) Living with her grandparents.
(d) Working and living in Boston.
6. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) A neighbor.
7. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
(a) At her parent's home.
(c) National Theatre matinee.
(d) At work.
8. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
9. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
(a) In her head.
(b) In her soul.
(c) In her belly.
(d) In her heart.
10. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
(a) The light above the dance floor.
(b) The boy who wants to dance.
(c) The car.
(d) Her chest.
11. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
(a) Scotch, cigars, and Old Spice.
(b) Beer, cigarettes, and musky odors.
(c) Tobacco, WD-40, and Bay Rum.
(d) Whisky, marijuana, and Brut.
12. What does Li'l Bit stop herself from doing before announcing that it's time for her to leave the hotel room?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Talking about love.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Kissing Peck.
13. What does Li'l Bit tell Peck that she's drawn a line against in the basement?
(b) Frontal nudity.
14. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
(a) Peck and Li'l Bit.
(b) Li'l Bit and a boyfriend.
(c) Just Li'l Bit.
(d) Peck and Aunt Mary.
15. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
(a) In the hotel room.
(b) Driving together.
(c) At home one Christmas.
(d) At home one Thanksgiving.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the scene of Peck doing the dishes occur?
2. What does Peck do before Li'l Bit leaves the hotel room?
3. Who asks Li'l Bit to dance at the sock hop?
4. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
5. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)