|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
(a) Tobacco, WD-40, and Bay Rum.
(b) Scotch, cigars, and Old Spice.
(c) Whisky, marijuana, and Brut.
(d) Beer, cigarettes, and musky odors.
2. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
(a) Her sister.
(b) A neighbor.
(d) Her mother.
3. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Three years.
4. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
5. According to his wife, Peck has troubles due to what?
(a) Alcohol abuse.
(b) His job.
(c) Fighting in World War II.
(d) Child molestation.
6. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
(a) Holding a book.
(b) Standing by a car.
(c) Setting up a tripod.
7. What year is the scene in the basement?
8. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(c) New Years.
9. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
(a) November 16.
(b) November 25.
(c) November 23.
(d) December 5.
10. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
(b) Watch TV.
11. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
(a) Her chest.
(b) The boy who wants to dance.
(c) The car.
(d) The light above the dance floor.
12. What kind of champagne does Peck buy to celebrate Li'l Bit's 18th birthday?
(a) Perrier Jonet.
(b) Veuve Clicquot.
(d) Cauvignon Blanc.
13. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
14. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
15. What kind of jokes does Li'l Bit discuss when talking with to the other girls at the dance?
(a) Mary Jane jokes.
(b) Dirty jokes.
(c) Knock knock jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
2. How old is Peck in the hotel room scene?
3. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
4. What does Li'l Bit stop herself from doing before announcing that it's time for her to leave the hotel room?
5. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)