|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Li'l Bit propose to draw the line in meeting with Peck weekly?
(a) Only meeting with him in public.
(b) By telling her mother where she's going.
(c) Keeping a certain distance from each other.
(d) Bring friends with her.
2. Sometimes Li'l Bit seeks Peck as what?
(a) Flying Dutchman.
(b) Wise uncle.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A free spirit.
3. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
(a) Male Greek Chorus.
(b) Li'l Bit.
(c) Teen Greek Chorus.
(d) Aunt Mary.
4. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
(a) Teen Greek Chorus.
(b) The actor who portrays the grandmother too.
(c) Female Greek Chorus.
(d) Male Greek Chorus.
5. What does the boy, who asks Li'l Bit to dance, grow up to be?
(a) A race car driver.
(b) A truck driver.
(c) A gynecologist.
(d) A millionaire.
6. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
(a) All the Greek Chorus Members.
(b) Male and Female Greek Chorus.
(c) Male and Teen Greek Chorus.
(d) Teen and Female Greek Chorus.
7. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
(a) Li'l Bit.
(b) Aunt Mary.
8. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
9. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Five dollars.
10. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
(b) Refusing to allow a blood alcohol content test.
(c) Driving underage.
(d) Driving without a license.
11. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
(a) Flunking out of school.
(b) Being pregnant.
(c) Being in love.
(d) A problem with alcohol.
12. According to his wife, Peck has troubles due to what?
(a) Child molestation.
(b) His job.
(c) Fighting in World War II.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
13. Li'l Bit offers to meet with Peck once a week to talk, as long as he agrees to what?
(a) Not drink.
(b) Not touch her.
(c) Let her drive.
(d) Let her pick the place.
14. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
(a) Shower to talking with Peck in the car.
(b) Shower to the Sock Hop.
(c) Home to school.
(d) School hallway to driving with Peck.
15. What is Peck's mood while doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Talkative and a little drunk.
(b) Angry and silent.
(c) Quiet and brooding.
(d) Happy and singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
2. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
3. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
4. What year is the scene in the basement?
5. Aunt Mary is counting the days until what happens?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)