|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to his wife, Peck has troubles due to what?
(a) His job.
(b) Child molestation.
(c) Fighting in World War II.
(d) Alcohol abuse.
2. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
(a) Spend the night with him in the hotel.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Go driving.
(d) Lie down next to him.
3. What boy fakes a fainting attack in order to get close to Li'l Bit?
4. What class is featured after the scene with the boy who fakes fainting?
(a) Gym class.
(b) Biology class.
(c) English class.
(d) Math class.
5. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
(a) One year.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
6. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Nice shirt and pants with apron.
(b) Suit, tie, nice pants, apron.
(c) Casual clothing.
(d) Suit without the tie.
7. Li'l Bit is angry at Peck for sending the gifts. Why?
(a) They are too expensive.
(b) He is counting down to her 18th birthday.
(c) She doesn't want anyone to know about the relationship.
(d) She wants to be left alone.
8. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(a) Big Papa.
9. According to Peck, people who work on Wall Street have a fire where?
(a) In the soul.
(b) In the belly.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the head.
10. Where is Peck's fire?
(a) In his soul.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his belly.
11. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
(a) Whisky, marijuana, and Brut.
(b) Scotch, cigars, and Old Spice.
(c) Beer, cigarettes, and musky odors.
(d) Tobacco, WD-40, and Bay Rum.
12. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
(c) Naked women only.
13. Aunt Mary is counting the days until what happens?
(a) Peck retires.
(b) She and her husband move to Florida.
(c) She can quit her job.
(d) Li'l Bit leaves for college.
14. What kind of car does Peck say that he bought for Li'l Bit?
(a) Buick Regal.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
(d) Ford Mustang.
15. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
2. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
3. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
4. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
5. What kind of champagne does Peck buy to celebrate Li'l Bit's 18th birthday?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)