|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
(a) How large her breasts are.
(b) How small her breasts are.
(c) The size of her mouth.
(d) Her height.
2. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
(a) That she doesn't want to see him any more.
(b) That she is moving far away.
(c) That she is in love with someone else.
(d) That she moves out of the dorms.
3. What does the boy who fakes the fainting attack announce after he grabs Li'l Bit?
(a) The real deal.
(b) Foam Rubber.
(d) That he loves her.
4. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
(a) At college.
(b) Living with her grandparents.
(c) Working and living in Boston.
(d) At home.
5. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
6. How does Aunt Mary know that her husband is having a spell?
(a) He become a different person.
(b) He has bad dreams.
(c) He hangs around her until it passes.
(d) He cries.
7. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
(a) Flunking out of school.
(b) A problem with alcohol.
(c) Being pregnant.
(d) Being in love.
8. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
9. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) A neighbor.
10. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
(a) Li'l Bit's nose.
(b) Li'l Bit's shoulders.
(c) Li'l's Bit's chest.
(d) He looks over Li'l Bit's head.
11. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
12. How many times is Li'l Bit asked to dance at the sock hop?
13. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
(a) In the soul.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the belly.
(d) In the heart.
14. What kind of champagne does Peck buy to celebrate Li'l Bit's 18th birthday?
(a) Perrier Jonet.
(b) Veuve Clicquot.
(d) Cauvignon Blanc.
15. What year is the scene in the basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
2. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
3. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
4. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
5. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)