|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class is featured after the scene with the boy who fakes fainting?
(a) English class.
(b) Gym class.
(c) Biology class.
(d) Math class.
2. How does Li'l Bit propose to draw the line in meeting with Peck weekly?
(a) Only meeting with him in public.
(b) Bring friends with her.
(c) By telling her mother where she's going.
(d) Keeping a certain distance from each other.
3. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
4. Where is Peck's fire?
(a) In his head.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his belly.
(d) In his soul.
5. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) A dollar.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Five dollars.
6. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Go driving.
(c) Lie down next to him.
(d) Spend the night with him in the hotel.
7. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
(a) Peck and Li'l Bit.
(b) Just Li'l Bit.
(c) Li'l Bit and a boyfriend.
(d) Peck and Aunt Mary.
8. What is Peck's mood while doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Talkative and a little drunk.
(b) Angry and silent.
(c) Quiet and brooding.
(d) Happy and singing.
9. What does Peck do before Li'l Bit leaves the hotel room?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He insists on setting another time to get together.
(c) He proposes to her.
(d) He encourages her to drink more champagne.
10. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A neighbor.
(d) Her sister.
11. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
(a) That she doesn't want to see him any more.
(b) That she moves out of the dorms.
(c) That she is in love with someone else.
(d) That she is moving far away.
12. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
(b) Watch TV.
13. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Five years.
14. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
(a) He looks over Li'l Bit's head.
(b) Li'l Bit's nose.
(c) Li'l's Bit's chest.
(d) Li'l Bit's shoulders.
15. What is Li'l Bit self conscious about in 1966?
(a) The size of her mouth.
(b) How large her breasts are.
(c) How small her breasts are.
(d) Her height.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
2. According to his wife, Peck has troubles due to what?
3. Who asks Li'l Bit to dance at the sock hop?
4. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
5. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)