|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of camera does Peck have?
2. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
(a) In the hotel room.
(b) At home one Thanksgiving.
(c) Driving together.
(d) At home one Christmas.
3. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
(a) Li'l Bit and a boyfriend.
(b) Peck and Li'l Bit.
(c) Just Li'l Bit.
(d) Peck and Aunt Mary.
4. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
(a) November 25.
(b) November 16.
(c) November 23.
(d) December 5.
5. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
(a) The boy who wants to dance.
(b) Her chest.
(c) The light above the dance floor.
(d) The car.
6. How many gifts does Peck mail to Li'l Bit after she leaves in 1969?
7. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
(d) Watch TV.
8. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
(a) Teen Greek Chorus.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) The actor who portrays the grandmother too.
(d) Female Greek Chorus.
9. When does the scene of Peck doing the dishes occur?
(a) Thanksgiving 1965.
(b) New Years Day 1964.
(c) New Years Eve 1965.
(d) Christmas 1964.
10. What is Peck's mood while doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Talkative and a little drunk.
(b) Happy and singing.
(c) Angry and silent.
(d) Quiet and brooding.
11. What year is the scene in the basement?
12. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
(a) In the heart.
(b) In the soul.
(c) In the belly.
(d) In the head.
13. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
(a) Three years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
14. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
15. What does Peck start to drink when Li'l Bit starts with the champagne?
(c) Club soda.
(d) Ginger ale.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
2. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
3. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
4. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
5. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)