|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(a) New Years.
2. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
(a) A dollar.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Fifty cents.
3. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
(a) Shower to talking with Peck in the car.
(b) School hallway to driving with Peck.
(c) Shower to the Sock Hop.
(d) Home to school.
4. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(d) Big Papa.
5. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
(a) Setting up a tripod.
(b) Holding a book.
(d) Standing by a car.
6. Who mentions a gumbo of red and brown mixed into the cream of his skin?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) Li'l Bit.
(d) Female Greek Chorus.
7. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
8. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
(a) Flunking out of school.
(b) Being pregnant.
(c) A problem with alcohol.
(d) Being in love.
9. What kind of car does Peck say that he bought for Li'l Bit?
(a) Cadillac El Dorado.
(b) Buick Regal.
(c) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
(d) Ford Mustang.
10. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
(a) November 16.
(b) November 25.
(c) December 5.
(d) November 23.
11. What does the boy who fakes the fainting attack announce after he grabs Li'l Bit?
(b) That he loves her.
(c) The real deal.
(d) Foam Rubber.
12. Who mentions bedroom eyes?
(a) Male Greek Chorus.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(c) Li'l Bit.
(d) Teen Greek Chorus.
13. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
(a) In her soul.
(b) In her head.
(c) In her heart.
(d) In her belly.
14. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
(a) Talks to him about getting help.
(b) Tells him to quit being silly.
(c) Tries to talk to him about his problems.
(d) Keeps up light banter.
15. A tape cassette is sent to Li'l Bit on September 3, 1969. Where is she?
(a) At home.
(b) Living with her grandparents.
(c) Working and living in Boston.
(d) At college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of camera does Peck have?
2. How many glasses of champagne does Li'l Bit drink in the hotel room?
3. When does the scene of Peck doing the dishes occur?
4. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
5. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)