|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boy fakes a fainting attack in order to get close to Li'l Bit?
2. How does Li'l Bit propose to draw the line in meeting with Peck weekly?
(a) Only meeting with him in public.
(b) By telling her mother where she's going.
(c) Bring friends with her.
(d) Keeping a certain distance from each other.
3. Who mentions a gumbo of red and brown mixed into the cream of his skin?
(a) Female Greek Chorus.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Li'l Bit.
4. What does the boy who fakes the fainting attack announce after he grabs Li'l Bit?
(a) That he loves her.
(c) Foam Rubber.
(d) The real deal.
5. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
6. When is the last time that Li'l Bit and Peck see each other?
(a) At home one Christmas.
(b) At home one Thanksgiving.
(c) In the hotel room.
(d) Driving together.
7. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
(a) Beer, cigarettes, and musky odors.
(b) Whisky, marijuana, and Brut.
(c) Scotch, cigars, and Old Spice.
(d) Tobacco, WD-40, and Bay Rum.
8. What does Li'l Bit stop herself from doing before announcing that it's time for her to leave the hotel room?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Talking about love.
(c) Kissing Peck.
(d) Getting drunk.
9. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
(a) Watch TV.
10. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
(a) Home to school.
(b) School hallway to driving with Peck.
(c) Shower to the Sock Hop.
(d) Shower to talking with Peck in the car.
11. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Go driving.
(c) Lie down next to him.
(d) Spend the night with him in the hotel.
12. A slide montage is seen during the basement scene. What do the photos show?
(b) Naked women only.
13. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
(a) Being pregnant.
(b) Flunking out of school.
(c) A problem with alcohol.
(d) Being in love.
14. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
(a) Suit without the tie.
(b) Nice shirt and pants with apron.
(c) Suit, tie, nice pants, apron.
(d) Casual clothing.
15. Sometimes Li'l Bit seeks Peck as what?
(a) A soldier.
(b) Flying Dutchman.
(c) A free spirit.
(d) Wise uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Mary is counting the days until what happens?
2. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
3. What class is featured after the scene with the boy who fakes fainting?
4. Who is Aunt Mary talking to when she talks about her husband after the photography session?
5. How much is the bet that the classmates have about Li'l Bit?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)