|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Peck in the hotel room scene?
2. What musical instrument is not described as a secret?
3. Who watches Li'l Bit with her classmates at the dance from outside of the scene?
(b) Big Papa.
4. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
(a) That she is moving far away.
(b) That she doesn't want to see him any more.
(c) That she is in love with someone else.
(d) That she moves out of the dorms.
5. According to Peck, writers have a fire where?
(a) In the heart.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the soul.
(d) In the belly.
6. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
(a) Setting up a tripod.
(b) Standing by a car.
(d) Holding a book.
7. Sometimes Li'l Bit seeks Peck as what?
(a) Wise uncle.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A free spirit.
(d) Flying Dutchman.
8. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
(a) Tells him to quit being silly.
(b) Tries to talk to him about his problems.
(c) Keeps up light banter.
(d) Talks to him about getting help.
9. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
(a) A problem with alcohol.
(b) Being pregnant.
(c) Flunking out of school.
(d) Being in love.
10. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(d) New Years.
11. Who is in the Philadelphia hotel room?
(a) Li'l Bit and a boyfriend.
(b) Peck and Li'l Bit.
(c) Peck and Aunt Mary.
(d) Just Li'l Bit.
12. What does the boy who fakes the fainting attack announce after he grabs Li'l Bit?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) The real deal.
(c) Foam Rubber.
13. Who portrays Aunt Mary throughout the play?
(a) The actor who portrays the grandmother too.
(b) Male Greek Chorus.
(c) Teen Greek Chorus.
(d) Female Greek Chorus.
14. When is the package returned to Peck's post office box?
15. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
(a) In her soul.
(b) In her belly.
(c) In her heart.
(d) In her head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of camera does Peck have?
2. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
3. What does Aunt Mary buy Peck for Christmas in 1964?
4. What year is the scene in the basement?
5. What boy fakes a fainting attack in order to get close to Li'l Bit?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)