|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the nearest thing to a son to Peck?
(c) Li'l Bit.
2. What does Li'l Bit's hair smell like?
(a) Cigarette smoke.
(b) Herbal Essence shampoo.
(c) The outdoors.
3. What does Peck compare Li'l Bit's breasts to?
(b) Cathedrals of Europe.
(d) Two moons.
4. What is the Li'l Bit's family eating at the family dinner scene?
5. Where does Peck serve during the war?
(a) Stays in the U.S.
(b) In the Pacific Theater.
(c) In Germany.
(d) In France.
6. Who is Miss Sponge?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(d) Li'l Bit.
7. How do people in Li'l Bit's family get nicknamed?
(a) For their dominating characteristic.
(b) By the grandfather.
(c) By the grandmother.
(d) For their genitalia.
8. What kind of work does Li'l Bit do when she cannot find it?
(a) Working in a liquor store.
(b) Factory jobs.
(c) She refuses to work.
(d) Racing cars.
9. Li'l Bit asks her mother and grandmother something about sex, but receives conflicting answers. What does she ask?
(a) Whether they like sex.
(b) Whether sex for the first time hurts.
(c) What age she should be for sex.
(d) Whether she should have sex.
10. What happens to Li'l Bit when the Driver's Education film talks about Vehicle Failure?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She is drunk.
(c) She is being molested.
(d) The car she is driving stops working.
11. Peck encouraged Li'l Bit to have a drink. What does she order?
(a) Dead Man Screw.
(c) Gin and tonic.
12. Who does Li'l Bit meet on the long bus ride to Upstate New York?
(a) An older man who seduces her.
(b) A boy she goes to school with.
(c) A senior from Walt Whitman High.
(d) A relative that she hasn't seen for some time.
13. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
14. The male Greek chorus interacts with Peck and Li'l Bit in what way during their special dinner?
(a) As a soldier.
(b) As a police officer.
(c) As Big Papa.
(d) As a waiter.
15. Who is Peck married to?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) He's divorced.
(c) We never find out.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Li'l Bit is born, who is able to hold her in an outstretched hand?
2. In the first scene, what road is less than a mile away?
3. What action causes Li'l Bit to comment on Peck's dexterity?
4. Li'l Bit's cousin's nickname is what?
5. What gender does Li'l Bit decide to use when referring to the car?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)