Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of camera does Peck have?
2. What sound cuts off the music in the first scene?
a) A revving car.
b) The driver's education film.
c) Li'l Bit's voice.
d) The sound of a far away train.
3. How old is Grandma when she marries?
4. What does Peck recommend for dinner at the fancy restaurant on the Eastern Shore?
a) Seafood platter.
b) A dozen oysters and the crab imperial.
5. What is the Li'l Bit's family eating at the family dinner scene?
This section contains 531 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)