|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Li'l Bit describe the God who judges her grandfather when he dies?
(a) Small Asian woman reading a book.
(b) Beautiful black woman in a long white robe.
(c) Fat man who no sense of humor.
(d) Angry white woman in a long black robe.
2. What is the name of the county where Peck grows up?
3. What does the parking lot overlook?
(a) Li'l Bit's school.
(b) Peck's home.
(c) The Department of Agriculture office.
(d) The Beltsville Agricultural Farms.
4. What does Peck say that he lives all week for?
(a) A drink on the weekend.
(b) Driving in the country.
(c) A few minutes with Li'l Bit.
(d) Molesting his niece.
5. How does Li'l Bit describe the soap in the ladies room of the restaurant?
(a) Shaped like shells.
(b) Shaped like fish.
(c) Nice smelling.
6. What kind of car does Li'l Bit drive around in during the Nixon recession?
(a) 1965 Mustang.
(b) 1969 Corvette.
(c) 1960 coupe.
(d) 1968 VW Beetle.
7. Li'l Bit becomes embarrassed when family members talk and joke about her breasts. Who tries to change the subject?
(b) Aunt Mary.
8. What type of car do Li'l Bit and Peck sit in during the first scene?
(a) Ford Mustang.
(b) Buick Riviera.
(c) Cadillac El Dorado.
(d) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
9. Who or what is Li'l Bit's constant companion in her dorm room?
(a) Canadian V.O.
(d) Rich man's daughter.
10. What time of day and season is it when the first scene begins?
(a) A stormy winter night.
(b) A warm summer evening.
(c) A calm autumn afternoon.
(d) A windy spring day.
11. Who is taking Li'l Bit to the prom?
(a) No one; she's not going to prom.
12. What does Peck recommend for dinner at the fancy restaurant on the Eastern Shore?
(a) Seafood platter.
(b) A dozen oysters and the crab imperial.
13. What college course does Li'l Bit tell her family about?
(a) Behavioral psychology.
(b) Sociology of family.
14. How long has the restaurant that Li'l Bit and Peck are dining at been open?
(a) 100 years.
(b) Since the 17th century.
(c) Since the 1700s.
(d) 1 year.
15. Who is sixteen before realizing that pedophilia does not mean people who like to ride bicycles?
(a) Big Papa.
(d) Li'l Bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the Greek chorus unfreezes after the argument as the mother and grandmother?
2. Li'l Bit asks her mother and grandmother something about sex, but receives conflicting answers. What does she ask?
3. What does Grandma blame for her crippled shoulders?
4. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
5. Who is the nearest thing to a son to Peck?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)