|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who participates in the scene with three generations at the kitchen table?
(a) Li'l Bit, Peck, Grandfather.
(b) Li'l Bit, Aunt Mary, Grandmother.
(c) BB, Peck, Grandfather.
(d) Li'l Bit, Mother, Grandmother.
2. Peck encouraged Li'l Bit to have a drink. What does she order?
(b) Gin and tonic.
(c) Dead Man Screw.
3. Li'l Bit tells Peck they have to go because what is happening the next morning?
(a) She's leaving for college.
(b) Wedding rehearsal.
(c) Finals at school.
(d) Graduation rehearsal.
4. What action causes Li'l Bit to comment on Peck's dexterity?
(a) His ability as a brain surgeon.
(b) His ability to unhook a bra with one hand through her shirt.
(c) His driving ability.
(d) His lifting of her shirt.
5. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
6. What gender does Li'l Bit decide to use when referring to the car?
(a) Neither gender; it's an inanimate object.
(c) Both genders.
7. What does the parking lot overlook?
(a) The Department of Agriculture office.
(b) Li'l Bit's school.
(c) Peck's home.
(d) The Beltsville Agricultural Farms.
8. According to Peck, how are women taught to drive?
(a) With confidence.
(b) With daring.
(c) With politeness.
(d) With aggression.
9. Where does Peck serve during the war?
(a) In the Pacific Theater.
(b) In Germany.
(c) Stays in the U.S.
(d) In France.
10. What age is Li'l Bit when she first tells the audience about her family?
(c) An adult.
11. According to Mother, when a lady drinks, she should never get what?
(a) Drink like a man.
12. In the first scene, what road is less than a mile away?
(a) Route 66.
(b) Farm road 142.
(c) U.S. One.
(d) Highway 20.
13. What does Grandma blame for her crippled shoulders?
(a) Old age.
(b) Big Papa.
(c) Never having a decent bra.
14. What kind of car does Li'l Bit drive around in during the Nixon recession?
(a) 1968 VW Beetle.
(b) 1960 coupe.
(c) 1965 Mustang.
(d) 1969 Corvette.
15. Li'l Bit becomes embarrassed when family members talk and joke about her breasts. Who tries to change the subject?
(c) Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car do Li'l Bit and Peck sit in during the first scene?
2. Who is waiting for Big Papa with a broom?
3. The male Greek chorus interacts with Peck and Li'l Bit in what way during their special dinner?
4. Who is sixteen before realizing that pedophilia does not mean people who like to ride bicycles?
5. What is the name of the county where Peck grows up?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)