|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit tells Peck they have to go because what is happening the next morning?
(a) Wedding rehearsal.
(b) Graduation rehearsal.
(c) She's leaving for college.
(d) Finals at school.
2. Who is waiting for Big Papa with a broom?
(b) Aunt Lily.
(c) Li'l Bit.
3. What does Grandma think is something that her daughters make up?
(a) G force.
(c) The Easter bunny.
(d) Rhythm method.
4. What college course does Li'l Bit tell her family about?
(a) Behavioral psychology.
(c) Sociology of family.
5. What is Li'l Bit's mother's name?
(b) The titless wonder.
(d) We never learn it.
6. Where does Peck serve during the war?
(a) In Germany.
(b) In the Pacific Theater.
(c) Stays in the U.S.
(d) In France.
7. Why does Li'l Bit call Peck a good boy?
(a) For letting her drive the car.
(b) For not drinking alcohol all week.
(c) For not trying to molest her.
(d) For helping out at home.
8. Li'l Bit becomes embarrassed when family members talk and joke about her breasts. Who tries to change the subject?
(d) Aunt Mary.
9. What does the parking lot overlook?
(a) The Department of Agriculture office.
(b) Li'l Bit's school.
(c) The Beltsville Agricultural Farms.
(d) Peck's home.
10. What sound cuts off the music in the first scene?
(a) The sound of a far away train.
(b) The driver's education film.
(c) Li'l Bit's voice.
(d) A revving car.
11. What action causes Li'l Bit to comment on Peck's dexterity?
(a) His driving ability.
(b) His ability as a brain surgeon.
(c) His lifting of her shirt.
(d) His ability to unhook a bra with one hand through her shirt.
12. How fast can Peck's favorite car go from 0 to 60?
(a) 9.6 seconds
(b) 8.9 seconds.
(c) 7.8 seconds.
(d) 10.2 seconds.
13. What type of car do Li'l Bit and Peck sit in during the first scene?
(a) Ford Mustang.
(b) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
(c) Cadillac El Dorado.
(d) Buick Riviera.
14. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
15. Who is the nearest thing to a son to Peck?
(c) Li'l Bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peck take fishing?
2. According to Mother, when a lady drinks, she should never get what?
3. What kind of work does Li'l Bit do when she cannot find it?
4. When Li'l Bit is born, who is able to hold her in an outstretched hand?
5. What happens with Li'l Bit at school in 1970?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)