|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit asks her mother and grandmother something about sex, but receives conflicting answers. What does she ask?
(a) What age she should be for sex.
(b) Whether sex for the first time hurts.
(c) Whether they like sex.
(d) Whether she should have sex.
2. What are Peck and Li'l Bit celebrating at the special 1968 dinner?
(a) Getting a scholarship to college.
(b) Graduating from high school.
(c) Getting her driver's license.
(d) Her first job.
3. What is Li'l Bit's mother's name?
(a) We never learn it.
(d) The titless wonder.
4. Li'l Bit tells Peck they have to go because what is happening the next morning?
(a) She's leaving for college.
(b) Wedding rehearsal.
(c) Graduation rehearsal.
(d) Finals at school.
5. What does Peck compare Li'l Bit's breasts to?
(c) Two moons.
(d) Cathedrals of Europe.
6. According to the mother, a married woman only needs a broom or a rolling pin. What does she prefer?
(a) Rolling pin.
(d) Cast-iron fry pan.
7. Who is taking Li'l Bit to the prom?
(c) No one; she's not going to prom.
8. What college course does Li'l Bit tell her family about?
(a) Behavioral psychology.
(d) Sociology of family.
9. Who is sixteen before realizing that pedophilia does not mean people who like to ride bicycles?
(b) Li'l Bit.
(c) Big Papa.
10. What is Peck's favorite car?
(a) '60 Corvette.
(b) '56 Bel Air Sports Coupe.
(c) '58 Rambler.
(d) '55 Bel Air.
11. Who does Peck take fishing?
(b) His wife.
(c) Big Papa.
(d) Li'l Bit.
12. What kind of car does Li'l Bit drive around in during the Nixon recession?
(a) 1960 coupe.
(b) 1969 Corvette.
(c) 1965 Mustang.
(d) 1968 VW Beetle.
13. What does the night of the first scene make a middle-aged man with a mortgage feel like?
(a) A frisky young man.
(b) A kid.
(c) A country boy.
(d) An old man.
14. The male Greek chorus interacts with Peck and Li'l Bit in what way during their special dinner?
(a) As a waiter.
(b) As a police officer.
(c) As Big Papa.
(d) As a soldier.
15. Li'l Bit's cousin's nickname is what?
(a) Big Bobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma think is something that her daughters make up?
2. What does the parking lot overlook?
3. Grandma calls her husband a big bull. The characters report that he wants sex how often?
4. How do people in Li'l Bit's family get nicknamed?
5. What is the suggested music when Peck molests Li'l Bit in the first scene?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)