Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1
1. If you didn't know the ages of Li'l Bit and Peck in the first scene, who acts more like the adult and who acts more like the child?
2. Why are there only chairs used as props in "How I Learned to Drive"?
3. Describe the positioning on Li'l Bit and Peck in the first scene.
4. How does the character of Li'l Bit introduce the first scene?
5. Why does Li'l Bit tell Peck to stop being bad during the first scene?
This section contains 853 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)