1. "How I Learned to Drive" can best be described as what type of literary work?
2. As the lights dim, what announcement does "How I Learned to Drive" open with?
Safety first - You and Driver Education.
3. Where is the location of the first setting?
4. What time of day and season is it when the first scene begins?
A warm summer evening.
5. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
6. What does the parking lot overlook?
The Beltsville Agricultural Farms.
7. What type of car do Li'l Bit and Peck sit in during the first scene?
This section contains 4,205 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)