|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Greek chorus speak for Grandmother?
(a) Male Greek Chorus.
(b) Teenage Greek Chorus.
(c) Senior Greek Chorus.
(d) Female Greek Chorus.
2. What is Li'l Bit's mother's name?
(a) We never learn it.
(d) The titless wonder.
3. What smells does Li'l Bit describe in the first scene?
(a) Clover, hay, and leather dashboard.
(b) Animals and damp soil.
(c) Oil and gas from the car.
(d) Fresh country air.
4. What does Li'l Bit do the night before the last scene?
(a) Fills the tank and checks the oil and tires.
(b) Checks in with her family.
(c) Gets drunk.
(d) Takes out money from the bank.
5. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
(a) Keeps up light banter.
(b) Tries to talk to him about his problems.
(c) Talks to him about getting help.
(d) Tells him to quit being silly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peck start to drink when Li'l Bit starts with the champagne?
2. How long does it take Peck to drink himself to death?
3. What happens with Li'l Bit at school in 1970?
4. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
5. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)