|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. 1960s Motown music takes the reader between which two scenes?
(a) Shower to talking with Peck in the car.
(b) Shower to the Sock Hop.
(c) School hallway to driving with Peck.
(d) Home to school.
2. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
3. Where does Li'l Bit want to go in Part III of "On Men, Sex, and Women"?
(a) Go to a school dance.
(b) Spend the night with Aunt Mary and Peck.
(c) Go to the beach with Peck.
(d) Take a trip to New York.
4. Why does Peck refer to the car as a she?
(a) Because he's controlling it.
(b) Because it's beautiful.
(c) Because it responds to his touch.
5. What type of car do Li'l Bit and Peck sit in during the first scene?
(a) Ford Mustang.
(b) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
(c) Buick Riviera.
(d) Cadillac El Dorado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma think is something that her daughters make up?
2. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
3. What does Li'l Bit see in her rear-view mirror at the end of the play?
4. What are Peck and Li'l Bit celebrating at the special 1968 dinner?
5. What year does the typical family dinner take place?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)