|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people in Li'l Bit's family get nicknamed?
(a) By the grandfather.
(b) For their genitalia.
(c) By the grandmother.
(d) For their dominating characteristic.
2. According to Mother, when a lady drinks, she should never get what?
(c) Drink like a man.
3. Aunt Mary is counting the days until what happens?
(a) Li'l Bit leaves for college.
(b) Peck retires.
(c) She can quit her job.
(d) She and her husband move to Florida.
4. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
(a) Watch TV.
5. Who does Li'l Bit not want knowing about her weekly meetings with Peck?
(a) The kids at school.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Her teachers.
(d) Her mother and Aunt Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smells does Li'l Bit describe in the first scene?
2. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
3. Li'l Bit refers her first lesson as the "initiation into a boy's first love." What is this first love?
4. What musical instrument is not described as a secret?
5. Who is waiting for Big Papa with a broom?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)