|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first scene, what road is less than a mile away?
(a) U.S. One.
(b) Highway 20.
(c) Farm road 142.
(d) Route 66.
2. How old is Grandma when she marries?
3. As the lights dim, what announcement does "How I Learned to Drive" open with?
(a) Safety first - You and Driver Education.
(b) An introduction of the characters.
(c) Li'l Bit taking about secrets.
(d) The title of the work.
4. When does Li'l Bit begin moving away from the Men, Sex, and Women scene?
(a) When Big Papa enters the scene.
(b) When the driver's education voice speaks.
(c) When her mother and grandmother argue.
(d) When the singing starts.
5. In the middle of the Men, Sex, and Women scene, there is a temporary time shift to what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Mary plan to do when Peck comes home and sits beside her on the couch in the evening?
2. Who else is in the hotel room with Peck and Li'l Bit in 1969?
3. How do people in Li'l Bit's family get nicknamed?
4. What does the boy who fakes the fainting attack announce after he grabs Li'l Bit?
5. How old is Peck in the hotel room scene?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)