|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument is not described as a secret?
2. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
3. What play does the following line come from: "The quality of mercy is not strained"?
(a) Merchant of Venice.
(c) Much Ado About Nothing.
(d) Taming of the Shrew.
4. What time does Li'l Bit get out of school?
5. How does Peck explain why he drinks?
(a) He has a disease.
(b) Sometimes it helps the fire within.
(c) Alcohol helps his marriage.
(d) Alcohol helps him sleep at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Peck, how are women taught to drive?
2. When does the scene of Peck doing the dishes occur?
3. What state does Peck leave?
4. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
5. Grandma calls her husband a big bull. The characters report that he wants sex how often?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)