|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit writes to Peck in 1969 and tells him not to visit her. What date does this happen?
(a) November 16.
(b) November 23.
(c) December 5.
(d) November 25.
2. When Li'l Bit is born, who is able to hold her in an outstretched hand?
(a) Uncle Peck.
(b) Aunt Mary.
(d) Big Papa.
3. Where is the location of the first setting?
(b) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
4. What does Peck keep in his basement?
(a) A workshop.
(b) His camera equipment.
(c) A bed.
(d) A television.
5. Li'l Bit tells Peck that she misses him when he doesn't appear for what family holiday dinner?
(a) New Years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the Greek chorus unfreezes after the argument as the mother and grandmother?
2. What smells does Li'l Bit describe in the first scene?
3. What kind of work does Li'l Bit do when she cannot find it?
4. Who is sixteen before realizing that pedophilia does not mean people who like to ride bicycles?
5. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)