|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Li'l Bit is born, who is able to hold her in an outstretched hand?
(a) Uncle Peck.
(c) Aunt Mary.
(d) Big Papa.
2. What play does the following line come from: "The quality of mercy is not strained"?
(a) Taming of the Shrew.
(b) Merchant of Venice.
(d) Much Ado About Nothing.
3. How old is Li'l Bit during the dishwashing scene?
4. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
(a) Tobacco, WD-40, and Bay Rum.
(b) Beer, cigarettes, and musky odors.
(c) Scotch, cigars, and Old Spice.
(d) Whisky, marijuana, and Brut.
5. Peck believes that Li'l Bit's fire is where?
(a) In her soul.
(b) In her heart.
(c) In her head.
(d) In her belly.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the middle of the Men, Sex, and Women scene, there is a temporary time shift to what year?
2. When does Li'l Bit begin moving away from the Men, Sex, and Women scene?
3. According to Peck, how are women taught to drive?
4. What is Li'l Bit's mother's name?
5. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)