|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the Greek chorus unfreezes after the argument as the mother and grandmother?
(a) They begin arguing.
(b) They begin singing in harmony.
(c) They begin dancing.
(d) They leave the stage.
2. What kind of jokes does Li'l Bit discuss when talking with to the other girls at the dance?
(b) Knock knock jokes.
(c) Dirty jokes.
(d) Mary Jane jokes.
3. When Peck leaves a drunk and sleeping Li'l Bit in the car, what music is playing?
(a) The Beach Boys' "You're Sixteen".
(b) Roy Orbison's "Dream Baby".
(c) Gary Pucket and the Union Gaps "This Girl is a Woman Now".
(d) Wagner's "Flying Dutchman".
4. What does a voice announce as an adult Li'l Bit comes on stage to explain her family's nicknames?
(a) Driving in Reverse.
(b) Idling in the Neutral Gear.
(c) Driving in First Gear.
(d) Driving in Second Gear.
5. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
(a) The car.
(b) The light above the dance floor.
(c) The boy who wants to dance.
(d) Her chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Li'l Bit's mother's name?
2. Which of the Greek chorus speak for Grandmother?
3. What does Peck wear while he's doing the dishes after the holiday dinner?
4. Who is taking Li'l Bit to the prom?
5. What state does Peck leave?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)