|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound cuts off the music in the first scene?
(a) A revving car.
(b) The sound of a far away train.
(c) Li'l Bit's voice.
(d) The driver's education film.
2. Why does Peck refer to the car as a she?
(b) Because it responds to his touch.
(c) Because it's beautiful.
(d) Because he's controlling it.
3. Peck encouraged Li'l Bit to have a drink. What does she order?
(a) Dead Man Screw.
(d) Gin and tonic.
4. Who says that Boy Scouts are horny?
(b) Lit's Bit's mother.
(c) Li'l Bit.
5. How does Li'l Bit describe the soap in the ladies room of the restaurant?
(a) Shaped like shells.
(b) Nice smelling.
(c) Shaped like fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the lights dim, what announcement does "How I Learned to Drive" open with?
2. What is Li'l Bit's mother's name?
3. Who says: "Sometimes to tell a secret, you first have to teach a lesson"?
4. Li'l Bit tells Peck they have to go because what is happening the next morning?
5. What is serious business to Peck?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)