|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Peck, "this isn't right," about what Peck and Li'l Bit are doing?
(b) The waiter.
(c) Li'l Bit.
2. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
3. Li'l Bit asks her mother and grandmother something about sex, but receives conflicting answers. What does she ask?
(a) What age she should be for sex.
(b) Whether they like sex.
(c) Whether she should have sex.
(d) Whether sex for the first time hurts.
4. What does Peck say that he lives all week for?
(a) Driving in the country.
(b) A few minutes with Li'l Bit.
(c) A drink on the weekend.
(d) Molesting his niece.
5. Who says: "Sometimes to tell a secret, you first have to teach a lesson"?
(d) Li'l Bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. "How I Learned to Drive" can best be described as what type of literary work?
2. What does the night of the first scene make a middle-aged man with a mortgage feel like?
3. Which of the Greek chorus speak for Grandmother?
4. What is Li'l Bit's mother's name?
5. What year does the typical family dinner take place?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)