|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What represents the car in the first scene?
(a) Two people standing with knees bent.
(b) A car windshield.
(c) Two chairs facing forward.
(d) A cardboard cutout that looks like a car.
2. What action causes Li'l Bit to comment on Peck's dexterity?
(a) His ability as a brain surgeon.
(b) His driving ability.
(c) His lifting of her shirt.
(d) His ability to unhook a bra with one hand through her shirt.
3. According to the mother, a married woman only needs a broom or a rolling pin. What does she prefer?
(b) Rolling pin.
(c) Cast-iron fry pan.
4. What time of day and season is it when the first scene begins?
(a) A calm autumn afternoon.
(b) A stormy winter night.
(c) A windy spring day.
(d) A warm summer evening.
5. What state does Peck leave?
(b) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Li'l Bit describe the God who judges her grandfather when he dies?
2. Who is waiting for Big Papa with a broom?
3. What is serious business to Peck?
4. Who tells Peck, "this isn't right," about what Peck and Li'l Bit are doing?
5. What is the name of the county where Peck grows up?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)