|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does the typical family dinner take place?
2. How does Li'l Bit describe the soap in the ladies room of the restaurant?
(a) Nice smelling.
(c) Shaped like fish.
(d) Shaped like shells.
3. Who or what is Li'l Bit's constant companion in her dorm room?
(a) Canadian V.O.
(c) Rich man's daughter.
4. What does the night of the first scene make a middle-aged man with a mortgage feel like?
(a) An old man.
(b) A country boy.
(c) A kid.
(d) A frisky young man.
5. Who says that Boy Scouts are horny?
(a) Lit's Bit's mother.
(b) Li'l Bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the suggested music when Peck molests Li'l Bit in the first scene?
2. In the first scene, what road is less than a mile away?
3. What does a voice announce as an adult Li'l Bit comes on stage to explain her family's nicknames?
4. Who tells Peck, "this isn't right," about what Peck and Li'l Bit are doing?
5. How do people in Li'l Bit's family get nicknamed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)