|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Li'l Bit describe the soap in the ladies room of the restaurant?
(b) Shaped like fish.
(c) Nice smelling.
(d) Shaped like shells.
2. Who says: "Sometimes to tell a secret, you first have to teach a lesson"?
(a) Li'l Bit.
3. What does Li'l Bit's hair smell like?
(b) Cigarette smoke.
(c) The outdoors.
(d) Herbal Essence shampoo.
4. What does the parking lot overlook?
(a) Peck's home.
(b) Li'l Bit's school.
(c) The Department of Agriculture office.
(d) The Beltsville Agricultural Farms.
5. What is the Li'l Bit's family eating at the family dinner scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What college course does Li'l Bit tell her family about?
2. What action causes Li'l Bit to comment on Peck's dexterity?
3. What represents the car in the first scene?
4. Who is taking Li'l Bit to the prom?
5. According to Mother, when a lady drinks, she should never get what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)