|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of work does Li'l Bit do when she cannot find it?
(a) She refuses to work.
(b) Factory jobs.
(c) Working in a liquor store.
(d) Racing cars.
2. What happens with Li'l Bit at school in 1970?
(a) She fails her classes.
(b) She makes honor roll.
(c) She quits school.
(d) She is kicked out.
3. What kind of car does Li'l Bit drive around in during the Nixon recession?
(a) 1968 VW Beetle.
(b) 1965 Mustang.
(c) 1960 coupe.
(d) 1969 Corvette.
4. How does Li'l Bit hold the steering wheel?
(a) With her knees.
(b) At the nine and three o'clock position.
(c) With one hand.
(d) At the eight and two o'clock position.
5. As the lights dim, what announcement does "How I Learned to Drive" open with?
(a) The title of the work.
(b) An introduction of the characters.
(c) Li'l Bit taking about secrets.
(d) Safety first - You and Driver Education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action causes Li'l Bit to comment on Peck's dexterity?
2. When Li'l Bit is born, who is able to hold her in an outstretched hand?
3. What happens to Li'l Bit when the Driver's Education film talks about Vehicle Failure?
4. Who tells Peck, "this isn't right," about what Peck and Li'l Bit are doing?
5. Li'l Bit's cousin's nickname is what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)