|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smells does Li'l Bit describe in the first scene?
(a) Fresh country air.
(b) Clover, hay, and leather dashboard.
(c) Animals and damp soil.
(d) Oil and gas from the car.
2. What does the night of the first scene make a middle-aged man with a mortgage feel like?
(a) A kid.
(b) A country boy.
(c) An old man.
(d) A frisky young man.
3. "How I Learned to Drive" can best be described as what type of literary work?
(c) Short story.
4. Li'l Bit's cousin's nickname is what?
(a) Big Bobby.
5. In the first scene, what road is less than a mile away?
(a) Highway 20.
(b) Farm road 142.
(c) U.S. One.
(d) Route 66.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: "Sometimes to tell a secret, you first have to teach a lesson"?
2. What action causes Li'l Bit to comment on Peck's dexterity?
3. What represents the car in the first scene?
4. Where is the location of the first setting?
5. What time of day and season is it when the first scene begins?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)