|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit's cousin's nickname is what?
(b) Big Bobby.
2. What does Peck say that he lives all week for?
(a) A drink on the weekend.
(b) A few minutes with Li'l Bit.
(c) Molesting his niece.
(d) Driving in the country.
3. What action causes Li'l Bit to comment on Peck's dexterity?
(a) His ability as a brain surgeon.
(b) His ability to unhook a bra with one hand through her shirt.
(c) His driving ability.
(d) His lifting of her shirt.
4. Who is taking Li'l Bit to the prom?
(c) No one; she's not going to prom.
5. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What smells does Li'l Bit describe in the first scene?
2. Who says: "Sometimes to tell a secret, you first have to teach a lesson"?
3. As the lights dim, what announcement does "How I Learned to Drive" open with?
4. What does the night of the first scene make a middle-aged man with a mortgage feel like?
5. How do people in Li'l Bit's family get nicknamed?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)