|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Peck married to?
(a) He's divorced.
(b) We never find out.
(c) Aunt Mary.
2. What action causes Li'l Bit to comment on Peck's dexterity?
(a) His driving ability.
(b) His lifting of her shirt.
(c) His ability to unhook a bra with one hand through her shirt.
(d) His ability as a brain surgeon.
3. What time of day and season is it when the first scene begins?
(a) A stormy winter night.
(b) A calm autumn afternoon.
(c) A warm summer evening.
(d) A windy spring day.
4. When the countryside is dotted with farmhouses, what do people witness from their front porches?
(b) An eclipse.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) Planes taking off.
5. What sound cuts off the music in the first scene?
(a) A revving car.
(b) Li'l Bit's voice.
(c) The driver's education film.
(d) The sound of a far away train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is taking Li'l Bit to the prom?
2. As the lights dim, what announcement does "How I Learned to Drive" open with?
3. When Li'l Bit is born, who is able to hold her in an outstretched hand?
4. Why does Li'l Bit call Peck a good boy?
5. What does Peck compare Li'l Bit's breasts to?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)