|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people in Li'l Bit's family get nicknamed?
(a) For their dominating characteristic.
(b) By the grandmother.
(c) For their genitalia.
(d) By the grandfather.
2. What does the night of the first scene make a middle-aged man with a mortgage feel like?
(a) A country boy.
(b) A kid.
(c) An old man.
(d) A frisky young man.
3. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
4. What does Peck compare Li'l Bit's breasts to?
(b) Two moons.
(c) Cathedrals of Europe.
5. What smells does Li'l Bit describe in the first scene?
(a) Fresh country air.
(b) Oil and gas from the car.
(c) Clover, hay, and leather dashboard.
(d) Animals and damp soil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is taking Li'l Bit to the prom?
2. Where is the location of the first setting?
3. Li'l Bit's cousin's nickname is what?
4. What does a voice announce as an adult Li'l Bit comes on stage to explain her family's nicknames?
5. "How I Learned to Drive" can best be described as what type of literary work?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)