Quiz: Part 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does Li'l Bit describe the soap in the ladies room of the restaurant?
b) Shaped like fish.
c) Nice smelling.
d) Shaped like shells.
2. What is the Li'l Bit's family eating at the family dinner scene?
3. The male Greek chorus interacts with Peck and Li'l Bit in what way during their special dinner?
a) As a soldier.
b) As a waiter.
c) As a police officer.
d) As Big Papa.
4. What kind of car does Li'l Bit drive around in during the Nixon recession?
a) 1965 Mustang.
b) 1960 coupe.
c) 1969 Corvette.
d) 1968 VW Beetle.
5. What kind of work does...
This section contains 267 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)