|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the nearest thing to a son to Peck?
(b) Li'l Bit.
2. Grandma calls her husband a big bull. The characters report that he wants sex how often?
(a) Three times a day.
(d) Three times a week.
3. Who want a curl of Elvis on the forehead?
(a) Aunt Mary.
(b) Teen Greek Chorus.
(c) Female Greek Chorus.
(d) Li'l Bit.
4. Why does Peck refer to the car as a she?
(a) Because it responds to his touch.
(b) Because he's controlling it.
(c) Because it's beautiful.
5. Li'l Bit tells Peck they have to go because what is happening the next morning?
(a) Wedding rehearsal.
(b) Finals at school.
(c) She's leaving for college.
(d) Graduation rehearsal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What play does the following line come from: "The quality of mercy is not strained"?
2. What is the name of the county where Peck grows up?
3. Throughout the dance scene, there is a strange beeping sound that only Li'l Bit can hear. Where is it coming from?
4. What news does Li'l Bit break to Peck in the hotel room?
5. The entire neighborhood borrows Peck, according to who?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)