|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma blame for her crippled shoulders?
(a) Big Papa.
(c) Old age.
(d) Never having a decent bra.
2. In 1966, what year of school is Li'l Bit in?
3. What does Aunt Mary do when Peck is having a spell?
(a) Tries to talk to him about his problems.
(b) Tells him to quit being silly.
(c) Talks to him about getting help.
(d) Keeps up light banter.
4. Who is taking Li'l Bit to the prom?
(b) No one; she's not going to prom.
5. As she drinks champagne, what does Li'l Bit confess to being worried about?
(a) Being in love.
(b) A problem with alcohol.
(c) Being pregnant.
(d) Flunking out of school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Li'l Bit drive around in during the Nixon recession?
2. What type of car do Li'l Bit and Peck sit in during the first scene?
3. According to Peck, how are women taught to drive?
4. According to the Driver's Education voice, what leads to a suspension of license, a fine, community service, and a possible jail sentence?
5. In the first scene, what road is less than a mile away?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)