|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does the typical family dinner take place?
2. What does Peck recommend for dinner at the fancy restaurant on the Eastern Shore?
(c) Seafood platter.
(d) A dozen oysters and the crab imperial.
3. Who says: "Sometimes to tell a secret, you first have to teach a lesson"?
(b) Li'l Bit.
4. What is Li'l Bit's mother's name?
(b) The titless wonder.
(c) We never learn it.
5. How long has the restaurant that Li'l Bit and Peck are dining at been open?
(a) 1 year.
(b) Since the 17th century.
(c) 100 years.
(d) Since the 1700s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Big Papa vote for?
2. Who says that Boy Scouts are horny?
3. Li'l Bit's cousin's nickname is what?
4. Where is the location of the first setting?
5. What is the Li'l Bit's family eating at the family dinner scene?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)