|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Peck, "this isn't right," about what Peck and Li'l Bit are doing?
(a) The waiter.
(b) Li'l Bit.
2. Where does Peck want Li'l Bit's attention during her driving lesson?
(a) The road.
(b) On him.
(c) The radio.
(d) Adjusting the car mirrors.
3. What are Peck and Li'l Bit celebrating at the special 1968 dinner?
(a) Getting a scholarship to college.
(b) Graduating from high school.
(c) Getting her driver's license.
(d) Her first job.
4. What is the name of the county where Peck grows up?
5. What does Li'l Bit's hair smell like?
(b) Herbal Essence shampoo.
(c) The outdoors.
(d) Cigarette smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. "How I Learned to Drive" can best be described as what type of literary work?
2. What year does the typical family dinner take place?
3. Li'l Bit tells Peck they have to go because what is happening the next morning?
4. Li'l Bit refers her first lesson as the "initiation into a boy's first love." What is this first love?
5. Who is Miss Sponge?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)