|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Li'l Bit's cousin's nickname is what?
(c) Big Bobby.
2. When Li'l Bit is born, who is able to hold her in an outstretched hand?
(a) Uncle Peck.
(b) Big Papa.
(d) Aunt Mary.
3. Where is the location of the first setting?
(b) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
4. Why does Li'l Bit call Peck a good boy?
(a) For helping out at home.
(b) For not drinking alcohol all week.
(c) For not trying to molest her.
(d) For letting her drive the car.
5. What type of car do Li'l Bit and Peck sit in during the first scene?
(a) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) Ford Mustang.
(d) Buick Riviera.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Peck, how are women taught to drive?
2. What state does Peck leave?
3. What does Peck say that he lives all week for?
4. In the first scene, what road is less than a mile away?
5. What does the boy, who asks Li'l Bit to dance, grow up to be?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)