|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does the typical family dinner take place?
2. Where is Aunt Mary when Li'l Bit is in the basement with Peck?
(a) At her parent's home.
(c) At work.
(d) National Theatre matinee.
3. Sometimes Li'l Bit seeks Peck as what?
(a) Wise uncle.
(b) A free spirit.
(c) A soldier.
(d) Flying Dutchman.
4. What state does Peck leave?
(b) South Carolina.
5. What does Li'l Bit stop herself from doing before announcing that it's time for her to leave the hotel room?
(a) Kissing Peck.
(b) Getting drunk.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Talking about love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what is Li'l Bit's constant companion in her dorm room?
2. What does Peck convince Li'l Bit to do after they finish the champagne?
3. What smells does Li'l Bit describe to the audience after leaving the dance?
4. What does Grandma blame for her crippled shoulders?
5. Who asks Li'l Bit to dance at the sock hop?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)