|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person watching Li'l Bit from outside of the dance scene doing?
(b) Setting up a tripod.
(c) Standing by a car.
(d) Holding a book.
2. What happens to Li'l Bit when the Driver's Education film talks about Vehicle Failure?
(a) The car she is driving stops working.
(b) She is drunk.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is being molested.
3. What year does the typical family dinner take place?
4. Where does Li'l Bit and Peck have a celebration dinner at in 1968?
(a) A fancy restaurant in Baltimore.
(b) At his home.
(c) An inn on the Eastern shore.
(d) An elegant New York restaurant.
5. Peck announces that he needs a real drink at the end of the hotel room scene. What does he have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Li'l Bit to dance at the sock hop?
2. When the boy who asks Li'l Bit to dance is standing, where is his head level to?
3. What does Li'l Bit talk to the audience about after the dance?
4. What boy fakes a fainting attack in order to get close to Li'l Bit?
5. What is the Li'l Bit's family eating at the family dinner scene?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)