1. "How I Learned to Drive" can best be described as what type of literary work?
(d) Short story.
2. As the lights dim, what announcement does "How I Learned to Drive" open with?
(a) Safety first - You and Driver Education.
(b) An introduction of the characters.
(c) The title of the work.
(d) Li'l Bit taking about secrets.
3. Where is the location of the first setting?
(b) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
4. What time of day and season is it when the first scene begins?
(a) A stormy winter night.
(b) A windy spring day.
(c) A warm summer evening.
(d) A calm autumn afternoon.
5. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
6. What does the parking lot overlook?
(a) The Department of Agriculture office.
(b) Peck's home.
(c) Li'l Bit's school.
(d) The Beltsville Agricultural Farms.
7. What type of car do Li'l Bit and Peck sit in during the first scene?
(a) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
(b) Buick Riviera.
(c) Cadillac El Dorado.
(d) Ford Mustang.
This section contains 4,205 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)