1. "How I Learned to Drive" can best be described as what type of literary work?
(d) Short story.
2. As the lights dim, what announcement does "How I Learned to Drive" open with?
(a) An introduction of the characters.
(b) The title of the work.
(c) Li'l Bit taking about secrets.
(d) Safety first - You and Driver Education.
3. Where is the location of the first setting?
(b) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
4. What time of day and season is it when the first scene begins?
(a) A windy spring day.
(b) A warm summer evening.
(c) A stormy winter night.
(d) A calm autumn afternoon.
5. How old is Li'l Bit in the first scene?
6. What does the parking lot overlook?
(a) The Department of Agriculture office.
(b) The Beltsville Agricultural Farms.
(c) Peck's home.
(d) Li'l Bit's school.
7. What type of car do Li'l Bit and Peck sit in during the first scene?
(a) Cadillac El Dorado.
(b) Buick Riviera.
(c) Ford Mustang.
(d) Oldsmobile Cutlass.
This section contains 4,205 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)