Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who writes the letter referred to at the beginning of the novel?
2. Who is the recipient of the letter at the beginning of the novel?
3. Where is Helen staying at the beginning of the novel?
The Wilcoxes' house.
4. Where do the Schlegel sisters meet the Wilcox family?
While on vacation in Germany.
5. What incident causes Aunt Juley to board a train to join Helen at Howards End?
Helen says she's in love.
6. What does Margaret receive after taking Aunt Juley to the train?
A telegram from Helen that the love affair is over.
This section contains 7,352 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)