Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
• Helen writes to Margaret from Howards End, where she is visiting the Wilcox family.
• Helen falls in love with Paul Wilcox, but then quickly decides it is a mistake.
• Margaret and Aunt Juley decide that Aunt Juley will go to Helen at Howards End to find out about the affair.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
• Aunt Juley takes the train north from London to go meet Helen at Howards End.
• At the station, Aunt Juley meets one of the Wilcoxes, who offers to drive her up to Howards End.
• Aunt Juley mistakes Charles for Paul Wilcox and discusses Helen with him, getting into an argument.
• Arriving at Howards End, Charles and Aunt Juley find out from Mrs. Wilcox that the lovers have already ended their affair.
• Back in London, Margaret and Helen discuss the Wilcox affair and conclude that personal relationships are more important to the Schlegels than to...
This section contains 3,677 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)