1. What does the author think about the title of her book?
It is inaptly named.
2. Where did Slavenka fly to on June 27, 1991?
3. At the beginning of this book, Yugoslavia celebrated its one-year anniversary of what?
4. How did the people of Eastern Europe feel about the collapse of Communism?
Excited but confused.
5. According to Slavenka, what sect was not acknowledged in the media during the collapse of Communism?
6. What mentality permeated the people of Eastern Europe after the fall of Communism?
7. When year did Tanja die?
8. How did Tanja die?
9. How old was Tanja when she died?
This section contains 3,542 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)