|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Doll that Grew Old and Chapter 7: Forward to the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When year did Tanja die?
2. Years after her release, what happened to Ulrike's prison?
(a) It was razed to the ground.
(b) It became a school.
(c) It became a museum.
(d) It caught fire.
3. What did Slavenka leave at home once she became popular at school?
(a) Her retainer.
(b) Her doll.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her glasses.
4. As a child, what form of transportation did Slavenka take on a visit to Italy?
(a) A boat.
(b) A car.
(c) A bus.
(d) A plane.
5. What brand of toilet paper did Slavenka use as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of "Pizza in Warsaw, Torte in Prague", where did Slavenka and Jolanta go for a visit?
2. Who was forced to abandon Ulrike due to her time in prison?
3. What delicacy did Zofia and Jasmina have a passion for?
4. As a child, what did Slavenka get in Italy that made her popular at home?
5. What does the author think about the title of her book?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)