|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: A Doll that Grew Old and Chapter 7: Forward to the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When year did Tanja die?
2. Due to a Communist mind-set, what did Tanja lack?
3. What country supplied products to Poland after the fall of Communism?
4. What did Slavenka tell her daughter regarding the mentality of Slavenka's childhood?
(a) It was bravely endured.
(b) It was miserable.
(c) It was abundant.
(d) It was happy.
5. Time magazine reported that Eastern European women did what the same as they had fifty years ago?
(b) Make bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Slavenka was shocked to see what favorite food available in thirty varieties?
2. What did Slavenka's daughter admire about America?
3. What kind of party did Slavenka and Evelina host together?
4. Where did Slavenka and Ulrike travel to together?
5. When did Slavenka see Tanja for the last time?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)